Wrap Magic Fixture Copy

billiardbum

Listen U Might Learn!!!
Silver Member
It was brought to our attention by our customers that there was a knock-off Wrap Fixture coming out of China, so I took it upon myself to order one. I thought I would give a review of the blatant copy of our product. This is after we had our videos (they put up) removed from Youtube.

Issue with the Fixture.
- Top plate rusted
- Machine overall looked to be used
- Top thumb screws would not screw into 2 holes - needs tapped
- Side set screw missing
- Wood spacers behind set screws for shims
- Machine will not cut in center of the cue when top plate applied to both sides
- Blocks that hold the cue centered - nylon and not chamfered
- Block stops protrude into where the cue rest. This will damage finish on the cue
- Template radii is not correct
- Complete copy of the Wrap Magic Fixture, along with OUR video on their website for learning to use the fixture.

You always get what you pay for!!

Please know the only retail stores selling the original Wrap Fixture is www.uniqueinc.com and www.atlasbilliards.com.

You can see pictures here.

Jim Sickles
Unique Products, Inc.

JC

Coos Cues
It was brought to our attention by our customers that there was a knock-off Wrap Fixture coming out of China, so I took it upon myself to order one. I thought I would give a review of the blatant copy of our product. This is after we had our videos (they put up) removed from Youtube.

Issue with the Fixture.
- Top plate rusted
- Side set screw missing
- Machine will not cut in center of the cue when top plate applied to both sides
- Block stops protrude into where the cue rest. This will damage finish on the cue
- Complete copy of the Wrap Magic Fixture, along with OUR video on their website for learning to use the fixture.

Please know the only retail stores selling the original Wrap Fixture is www.uniqueinc.com and www.atlasbilliards.com.

Jim Sickles
Unique Products, Inc.

Usually China does a better job than this of stealing our ideas. No doubt now that you have brought this to their attention they will fix a lot of it.

Have you seen how much better Perry's stuff has become once our community started pointing out the shortcomings?

captainjko

Kirk
Silver Member

Issue with the Fixture.
- Top plate rusted
- Side set screw missing

Jim Sickles
Unique Products, Inc.

No surprise really.. I will bet its not China that stole it and started producing.. I would guess someone from the USA sent to them for manufacturing... How much cheaper priced is the knock-off? Its got to be a lot since all they shipped you was junk..

cuewould

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Perfection

My Wrap Magic Fixture has always worked perfectly .......Worth every penny...
Ray Weeks

WilleeCue

The Barefoot Cuemaker
Silver Member
Its true ... Unique's wrap machine is of the highest quality and does what it says ... produces extremely accurate center line cuts and greatly aids the wrapping process.
After using one for many leather wraps I would not even consider using something different.
I know this one works every time.