PoolActionTv Premium Pass

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Terry, not too long ago you made a post about premium pass members being able to purchase a continuation of the pass at a discount. Is that still available or was that a limited time promotional type deal? I looked on the website but I did not see it. Mine is due to expire in a day or 2 I believe and just checking my options. Thanks:thumbup:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Terry, not too long ago you made a post about premium pass members being able to purchase a continuation of the pass at a discount. Is that still available or was that a limited time promotional type deal? I looked on the website but I did not see it. Mine is due to expire in a day or 2 I believe and just checking my options. Thanks:thumbup:

We send out that special price renew discount link in a e-mail.

I will be sending out that e-mail sometime later tonight or tomorrow to all the premium members that are about to expire.

If you want i will send a direct pm to you on here with the discount purchase link later tonight or tomorrow.

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
It probably was an email, my mistake! It's cool with me either way. I was just mainly wondering if I missed out on the opportunity. Glad that I didn't! Thanks for the fast response.