The Young Guns Match-Up

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
We've got a great match to sweat coming up soon, thanks to the handiwork of Ra Hanna. Ra is a terrific young promoter of pool who is up to big things. This first match is going to be one of them. FREE to watch it all!

I am unable to download the flyer for this match, so I will tell you what it is.
Tyler Styer vs. Chris Robinson, Race to 100 Ten Ball on April 10-12. You can see it all on Facebook live, onthewirecreativemedia. More details to come. This will be a good one!

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
We've got a great match to sweat coming up soon, thanks to the handiwork of Ra Hanna. Ra is a terrific young promoter of pool who is up to big things. This first match is going to be one of them. FREE to watch it all!

I am unable to download the flyer for this match, so I will tell you what it is.
Tyler Styer vs. Chris Robinson, Race to 100 Ten Ball on April 10-12. You can see it all on Facebook live, onthewirecreativemedia. More details to come. This will be a good one!

Thanks for the info. Ra has been a godsend to the pool world and has been doing an excellent job promoting the game.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Maybe someone can help me upload the flyer for this match. It fails to upload every time I try it on here. I can send it to your email and maybe you can do it for me. Thanks
Match times are at 1 PM and 5:30 PM each day. They are playing in two blocks all three days, so the players and crew (and fans) can take a break in between.

PM me with your email.

Last edited:

Mirza

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here you go.

Attachments

• 91523161_10158367757636349_3179039878016925696_o.jpg
    91523161_10158367757636349_3179039878016925696_o.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 1,963

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
What's a stake? Bragging rights?

There's a lot at stake, including a possible spot on the MC team and yes, some money as well! This is no 'made for show only' match. Watch it and you will be able to tell these two guys both want to win this match.

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
There's a lot at stake, including a possible spot on the MC team and yes, some money as well! This is no 'made for show only' match. Watch it and you will be able to tell these two guys both want to win this match.
Sounds good to me! I will certainly be watching. Thanks for the heads up!

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chris Robinson strikes me as one guy who really wants the crown. I'd like to see him in some of those Worlds finals.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can anybody provide a little color on the two? Age, state they live in, personal info such as hobbies.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
what happened to filler in virginia? no takers? has he gone back to germany?

Filler is like all top players today.

He likes certain games in certain formats that suit his strengths or he won't play.

Well, most players that will play him want to play, like him......the game that they like and use the format that best suits their chances.

IMO, we don't have a goat since Efren retired.

Efren back in the day didn't turn a game down regardless of the format. He acclimated and overcome.

The top players now have to be spoon fed ..... In other words, I see most of our elite as advanced nits.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Didn't Styer just crush someone in a long race? I remember that other player not being on the same level, and from what I've seen Robinson is a straight shooter.

This one should be closer, but I like Styer to win.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Hey Jay, do you know if RA is backing either player? If so, my money is on them. RA doesn't book many losers.

tuffstuff07

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bergman wants to play filler just not at Roy's house he wants to play at an actual pool hall after everything is finally over.

It was in a Facebook comment I saw.

jrhendy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Filler is like all top players today.

He likes certain games in certain formats that suit his strengths or he won't play.

Well, most players that will play him want to play, like him......the game that they like and use the format that best suits their chances.

IMO, we don't have a goat since Efren retired.

Efren back in the day didn't turn a game down regardless of the format. He acclimated and overcome.

The top players now have to be spoon fed ..... In other words, I see most of our elite as advanced nits.

I think the players want to play, but the people who put up the cheese have something to say about it.

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Bergman wants to play filler just not at Roy's house he wants to play at an actual pool hall after everything is finally over.

It was in a Facebook comment I saw.

I saw on the fb where Roy was looking for a match up for Filler, Bergman said he would play a long(100 games or something) 8 ball race, even though he knows he isn't the favorite. It made me smile to see him step up to the plate!

MARBLES or madness?!

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hey Jay, do you know if RA is backing either player? If so, my money is on them. RA doesn't book many losers.

I don't know who's backing either player. I do know that Chris has some deep pockets guys who are behind him and I'm sure Tyler does as well. I'm guessing Chris at early 20's and Tyler not much older. Ra Hanna would be the one to fill in the blanks about this match.

Post First

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They are betting their own and I think there is some side action..How much? Enough to make you dog a straight in tenball with a camera in your face.. I hope you all tune in and watch.. As we get closer and the players want the details revealed we will do so.. Thank for your support!!