Eric Crisp

cyberrot

Curly Maple Nut
Silver Member
Email. We're in contact.

I hate to hijack other people's thread but it has been a long long while since I got an update from you, QB.

please contact me too. I have emailed you many times and have yet to receive a reply from you.

Thank you very much.

qbilder

slower than snails
Silver Member
I hate to hijack other people's thread but it has been a long long while since I got an update from you, QB.

please contact me too. I have emailed you many times and have yet to receive a reply from you.

Thank you very much.

Are you using the email in your signature? I'll look for it and send you a message. Without going into detail on here, my email acct has/had been compromised. I think I got things cleared up.

cyberrot

Curly Maple Nut
Silver Member
Are you using the email in your signature? I'll look for it and send you a message. Without going into detail on here, my email acct has/had been compromised. I think I got things cleared up.

yes, please contact me using the email in my signature.

Thanks.

Poolhalljunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Eric, I also sent an e-mail regarding the cue I sent you some time ago. I look forward to your response.

DEGAMO88

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Eric-

I sent you a text recently and an email today.

I hope all is well and look forward to hearing from you.

DEGAMO88

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Still looking for Eric. If anyone is friends with him, please let him know that I want my cues returned to me.

Thanks to all.

JC

Coos Cues
When I started building cues Eric Crisp and his Sugartree cues were my idol and icon. I admired his work, knowlege, attitude and reputation.

Say it ain't so Joe!! ☹️