Manzinos 8.15.18.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 1,044

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Masterpieces from The Captain!

Love all of them...They are truly spectacular cues. My "favorite" is the second one from top to bottom. The flow of that "Black Swann" just tickles my fancy. :)
Thank you for posting photos.

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Dazzling!
Extraordinary!
Exceptional!
It's hard to find the words to describe this amazing group of cues.
Thanks for sharing.

Will Prout

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bob's work is exceptional and this group just proves what I say. His cues play extremely well too.

rdwell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
manzino

Jamie, this is a superb set of Manzino's thanks for sharing the pictures.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bob's work is exceptional and this group just proves what I say. His cues play extremely well too.

I laughed a little because I thought to myself. "Hell, I remember when he was known for building a great playing cue...."

Those are truly works of art.

Ken

Walkermine

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jamie, love the cues. Thanks for the breath of fresh air here. The bottom cue, which you dubbed “Eccentricity”, one of my favorites BTW, will be included in the showcase of cues planned for his upcoming 25th Anniversary Calendar.

Last edited:

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Few

There are only a few Cue makers that can put that many inlays in a cue and make it look like a piece of art and Manzino is definitely in that select group .

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
There are only a few Cue makers that can put that many inlays in a cue and make it look like a piece of art and Manzino is definitely in that select group .

Yep......He is master class. :cool:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jamie, love the cues. Thanks for the breath of fresh air here. The bottom cue, which you dubbed “Eccentricity”, one of my favorites BTW, will be included in the showcase of cues planned for his upcoming 25th Anniversary Calendar. It will display a full color picture for each calendar month. The limited edition calendar will not only be a real treasure for Manzino fans, but collectors in general. Stay tuned.

Paul

Please send me more details about this calendar. PM would be great, as I do not want to infringe on this fantastic thread.
Thank you sincerely.
Joe P