Old
  (#496)
Texas Carom Club
play 1cushion & balkline
Texas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-11-2016, 03:51 AM

No clue really

3 cushion has killed carom
Royal Pro
the revolution in billiard cloth
-"look how hard this easy game is!"

Old
  (#497)
Texas Carom Club
play 1cushion & balkline
Texas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond repute

05-11-2016, 06:00 AM

well one yahoo story said dana said they arent selling

now anothers up that says they are ready to sell for billions

Royal Pro

Old
  (#498)
TX Poolnut
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
TX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond repute

05-11-2016, 06:04 AM

Wasn't there a big hubbub in the last year about fighter pay? Now the company is worth billions and billions but top fighters are still getting chicken scratch.. LOL

Old
  (#499)
Texas Carom Club
play 1cushion & balkline

05-11-2016, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX Poolnut View Post
Wasn't there a big hubbub in the last year about fighter pay? Now the company is worth billions and billions but top fighters are still getting chicken scratch.. LOL

yes, the fighters are losing so much in sponsorships that they used to make with the sponsors logo on the shorts, now that rebok is the official cloth sponsor of the ufc

pretty much all fighters have voiced against it

vitor most recently said theyre pretty much living in slavery, i take that with a grain of salt, vitors probably richer than hell have us believe, but i get his point

Royal Pro

Old
  (#500)
(((Satori)))
AzB Silver Member
(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute

05-12-2016, 04:19 AM

Just a week after the horrific news last week about Jordan Parson's it is now being reported that Wanderlei Silva was hit by a car while on a bicycle. I don't know the extent of the injuries.

Old
  (#501)
Texas Carom Club
play 1cushion & balkline

05-12-2016, 01:56 PM

really? i havent seen this either on the junkie
dang

Royal Pro

Old
  (#502)
(((Satori)))
AzB Silver Member
(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute

05-12-2016, 07:31 PM

I think TMZ broke the news. I hope he is ok.

What happened to Jordan was horrible.

Old
  (#503)
(((Satori)))
AzB Silver Member

05-12-2016, 07:37 PM

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/05/who-ya-...t-bellator-154

I am looking forward to this fight as much as any of the UFC fights and the UFC is putting on a stacked card.

It's cool that Belator is showing before the UFC. It's not cool that Maia/Brown is a prelim fight and not on the main card for UFC.

I'm going to watch King Mo whoop that azz and record Demians domination so that I can enjoy it after all of the other great fights that night.

Old
  (#504)
Texas Carom Club
play 1cushion & balkline

05-13-2016, 03:52 AM

Wasn't Kool that brown vs Tim means was on the prelims for 194 or 187,a super awesome card, but they said they wanted to kick off the card with an exciting bout

And what better a way to open a card than Tim means vs Matt brown

Super white trailer trash murder violence that could not disappoint! And it didn't

It worked in that instance and I think that's what they want again here, start the main card, with a really exciting prelim headliner

Maia is scrappy enough to go with Matt on the feet ,his fight with Rory was incredible
So this has potential

Royal Pro

Old
  (#505)
Texas Carom Club
play 1cushion & balkline

05-13-2016, 04:04 AM

I just want to see Phil Davis get face planted

But if rumble Johnson couldn't do it
Mo can't
Could turn into a grapple fest

Royal Pro

Old
  (#506)
Texas Carom Club
play 1cushion & balkline

05-13-2016, 04:59 AM

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/05/surgery...cycle-accident

Royal Pro

Old
  (#507)
(((Satori)))
AzB Silver Member

05-13-2016, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beneath_the_sur View Post
I just want to see Phil Davis get face planted

But if rumble Johnson couldn't do it
Mo can't
Could turn into a grapple fest
Mo is underestimated but he is good. Very good!

Old
  (#508)
(((Satori)))
AzB Silver Member

05-13-2016, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by (((Satori))) View Post
Mo is underestimated but he is good. Very good!
Of course I didn't tell you anything new. I'm sure you know Mo is good. But I do think he is still underestimated.

I'll say it like this. If there were a tournament with the top 20 lhw's in the world and I were placing bets. I would put some money on Mo for sure. He would come with good odds and imo can beat anyone in the world on any given day. Jon Jones, Cormier, and Rumble. Not saying he would but he has a better chance than what the odds would reflect is what I'm guessing. He has what it takes to do it.

I think Phil will have trouble taking Mo down and I think Mo will have the best of it on their feet Sat.

Now let's hope I didn't jinx him.

Who trolled him with this music? Lol
http://youtu.be/G3OgCsFKyiY

Old
  (#509)
Texas Carom Club
play 1cushion & balkline

05-13-2016, 04:11 PM

Yes to me he's good
Good enough to bulldoze just about any civilian

Top 20 in the world, like number 20 in his weight class
And that's being a bit generous

But no where close to rumbles level
I believe in mos top 20 skill set,
Phil could be ranked 18 to 15 for all I can tell

Bellator really doesn't have top tier fighters
Other than that guy who tooled Benson
Man that was incredible

Royal Pro

Old
  (#510)
Texas Carom Club
play 1cushion & balkline

05-13-2016, 04:33 PM

Hah I love how Matt brown is giving it to the Brazilian crowd!

WAR MATT!

Royal Pro

Last edited by Texas Carom Club; 05-13-2016 at 04:36 PM.

Page 34 of 93 « First 24323334 35364484 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: