AzBilliards.com  
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Talk To A Mechanic
Reload this Page Bees wax pushing up in seams

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
mchnhed
I Came, I Shot, I Choked
mchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

12-01-2019, 02:47 PM

I just dont want you alienate future customers.
$$$

Shoot Pool
Not People

Old
  (#17)
trentfromtoledo
8onthebreaktoledo

trentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond repute

12-01-2019, 02:50 PM

I appreciate you!! I edited it an threw in a please and thank you!

Trent from Toledo

Last edited by trentfromtoledo; 12-01-2019 at 03:37 PM.

Old
  (#18)
Call_me_Tom
AzB Silver Member
Call_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond repute

12-01-2019, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trentfromtoledo View Post
Here is what you said that I was commenting on that is WRONG:

"Three piece slate they have to glue together and then sand it even. Its not like leafs of a dinning room table."

They are NOT sanded even. They are superglued together EVEN and then bondo'd...

Please: Move on dude you have nothing to say here. Thank You!

So what do you do with the bondo, stare at it.

How old are you kid, keep ebanging tough guy, you know how to find me, weve exchanged messages over FB on a GC. Or you can keep hiding behind your keyboard.

Cues: Katana KAT09 McDermott GS02C2 & Custom Clover 1811
Shafts: Katana KATXS1 McDermott Traditional & G-Core OB Plus Pro Jacoby Black Pechauer Black Ice
Cases: Katana 1/1 McDermott 1/1 JB Cases 4/8
Table: Valley ZD-4 7 Bar Box

Old
  (#19)
trentfromtoledo
8onthebreaktoledo

trentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond repute

12-02-2019, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Call_me_Tom View Post
So what do you do with the bondo, stare at it.

How old are you kid, keep ebanging tough guy, you know how to find me, weve exchanged messages over FB on a GC. Or you can keep hiding behind your keyboard.
"Three piece slate they have to glue together and then sand it even. Its not like leafs of a dinning room table."

Please help me understand how what your wrote makes any sense. I was not "mocking" you when I commented about your above comment, I was making it clear that it was wrong. Even if you meant something different, it was clearly not the right info.

I am going to disregard the rest of what you said because I might have been a bit of a jerk in my response and for that I apologize. Thomas K?? I dont ever remember getting a call from you.

Trent from Toledo

Old
  (#20)
Call_me_Tom
AzB Silver Member
Call_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond repute

12-02-2019, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trentfromtoledo View Post

Please help me understand how what your wrote makes any sense. I was not "mocking" you when I commented about your above comment, I was making it clear that it was wrong. Even if you meant something different, it was clearly not the right info.

I am going to disregard the rest of what you said because I might have been a bit of a jerk in my response and for that I apologize. Thomas K?? I dont ever remember getting a call from you.

Trent from Toledo

Your response in that previous thread didnt elaborate on anything but pontification, at least I gave an attempt.

I dont mind being wrong, Id rather be told Im wrong now, so I can be less wrong later.

But what value did you add in that last thread besides coming off sounding like RKC? You didnt mention wax, bondo, nothing, you just made a mocking post, if we use your logic and go verbatim, tables are assembled like LEGOs, nothing else required. If youre going to call someone out, educate, saying wrong is easy, it doesnt mean youre correct if you cant explain your reasoning.

Yes, Im Thomas K and the reason why I messaged you and not RKC, who routinely operates in my area is because hes an antisocial, immature, narcissist and not someone Id chose to give money to. That is why your retorts at my expense are irritating, I thought you were above that behavior.

Shafts: Katana KATXS1 McDermott Traditional & G-Core OB Plus Pro Jacoby Black Pechauer Black Ice

Old
  (#21)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member
realkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5785

12-02-2019, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Your response in that previous thread didnt elaborate on anything but pontification, at least I gave an attempt.

I dont mind being wrong, Id rather be told Im wrong now, so I can be less wrong later.

But what value did you add in that last thread besides coming off sounding like RKC? You didnt mention wax, bondo, nothing, you just made a mocking post, if we use your logic and go verbatim, tables are assembled like LEGOs, nothing else required. If youre going to call someone out, educate, saying wrong is easy, it doesnt mean youre correct if you cant explain your reasoning.

Yes, Im Thomas K and the reason why I messaged you and not RKC, who routinely operates in my area is because hes an antisocial, immature, narcissist and not someone Id chose to give money to. That is why your retorts at my expense are irritating, I thought you were above that behavior.
Ever think that maybe you just can't afford me....no matter how much money you have?? And sorry, but I don't routinely work in California, haven't been down there in several years😂

Old
  (#22)
Call_me_Tom
AzB Silver Member

12-02-2019, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by realkingcobra View Post
Ever think that maybe you just can't afford me....no matter how much money you have?? And sorry, but I don't routinely work in California, haven't been down there in several years

Youre right, I cant afford your childish banter and previous customers have made it clear that youre not welcome back in their homes.

If you dont operate in California dont make posts giving the impression that you do.

Old
  (#23)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member
realkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond repute

12-02-2019, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Youre right, I cant afford your childish banter and previous customers have made it clear that youre not welcome back in their homes.

If you dont operate in California dont make posts giving the impression that you do.
Funny, I don't have any customers like that, but maybe I forgot some, why don't you name one!! And YOU are the one that implied I work in California "quite frequently"....not me....LOL but yes, I do have some work coming up in California, why don't I stop by your place and say "HI" while I'm down there😏

Old
  (#24)
Call_me_Tom
AzB Silver Member

12-02-2019, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Funny, I don't have any customers like that, but maybe I forgot some, why don't you name one!! And YOU are the one that implied I work in California "quite frequently"....not me....LOL but yes, I do have some work coming up in California, why don't I stop by your place and say "HI" while I'm down there

For sure, definitely come by, message me so we can settle up.

Old
  (#25)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member

12-02-2019, 08:46 PM

Quote:
You sound like you use to live in "IDAHO"😂🤣😂🤣

Old
  (#26)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member

12-02-2019, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Although your spelling of its probably more like "I DA HO"😂🤣😂🤣

Old
  (#27)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member

12-02-2019, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Which explains why you have a recent new screen name, because you've been permanently banned from AZB. Don't worry, at the rate you're going, you'll be looking for another new screen name shortly! ������

Old
  (#28)
Call_me_Tom
AzB Silver Member

12-02-2019, 08:55 PM

Quote:

hes an antisocial, immature, narcissist

Quote:
You sound like you use to live in "IDAHO"

Quote:
Although your spelling of its probably more like "I DA HO"

^^^ immature as always

Quote:
Which explains why you have a recent new screen name, because you've been permanently banned from AZB. Don't worry, at the rate you're going, you'll be looking for another new screen name shortly! ������

Wrong guy kid

You made the challenge, now youre trying to peddle your way out of it. Its okay keyboard commando keep trolling in your parents house.

Old
  (#29)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member

12-02-2019, 08:56 PM

Quote:
^^^ immature as always

Wrong guy kid

You made the challenge, now youre trying to peddle your way out of it. Its okay keyboard commando keep trolling in your parents house.
Parents house???? ROTFLMFAO

Old
  (#30)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member

12-02-2019, 09:01 PM

Quote:
^^^ immature as always

Wrong guy kid

You made the challenge, now you’re trying to peddle your way out of it. It’s okay keyboard commando keep trolling in your parents house.
I've got your "KID" hanging big boy! That's attached to 285lbs of me, ex vet! Don't let your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird ass!!!
Attached Images

Last edited by realkingcobra; 12-02-2019 at 09:06 PM.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: