Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Former CIA Director John Brennan says 'we are now in a full-blown national security c
Page 1 of 6 1 23 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Former CIA Director John Brennan says 'we are now in a full-blown national security c
Old
  (#1)
336Robin
Dir Multiverse Earth Ops
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Former CIA Director John Brennan says 'we are now in a full-blown national security c - 02-21-2020, 06:50 AM

I guess we see now why those election security bills are still laying on McConnells desk along with the other 400 or so bills.

Former CIA Director John Brennan says 'we are now in a full-blown national security crisis'
Catherine Garcia
February 20, 2020, 10:29 PM EST

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-ci...032900963.html

Former CIA Director John Brennan is very disturbed by a new report from The New York Times, which says last week, members of the House Intelligence Committee were warned by an aide to Acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire that Russia is actively meddling in the 2020 campaign in order to get President Trump re-elected.

"We are now in a full-blown national security crisis," Brennan said. "By trying to prevent the flow of intelligence to Congress, Trump is abetting a Russian covert operation to keep him in office for Moscow's interests, not America's." Brennan served as CIA director from 2013 to 2017.

The briefing was delivered by Shelby Pierson, one of Maguire's aides known for her blunt delivery, the Times reports. When Trump found out about the briefing, he was livid, and complained that the committee's chair, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), will "weaponize" the intelligence against him, a person with knowledge of the matter told the Times. On Wednesday, Trump announced Maguire is being replaced by U.S. Ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell, a Trump loyalist.

More stories from theweek.com

"Let your "Stick" do the talking!"

336Robin
"Improve your shot making forever for $3.99!"

The Target Ball Concept-Aiming,
The Flight of the Cue Ball-Aiming Adjusted for Side Spin,
Robbing the Bank Shot!-Pass Over Banking
Change your game for a couple of Bucks! and
Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#2)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member
TexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

02-21-2020, 07:54 AM

The pathetic little dweebs here believe everyone is corrupt except Trump. This is all fake news because itís Ukraine that is attempting to interfere with the election, not Russia. All the intelligence agencies are corrupt. The entire justice department is corrupt except Barr. The entire judicial system is corrupt. Only trust Adolf Trump. He is your leader.

ChicagoRJ to Slop Stroke: ď I know more about fraud investigation that you have in your pinky finger. But, you know that already.Ē

Old
  (#3)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

02-21-2020, 08:09 AM

The only national security crisis is that Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Lynch, Schiff, Nadler, Aunt Maxine, Schumer,The hag and Obama are not in jail.

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#4)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member
TexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond repute

02-21-2020, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC View Post
The only national security crisis is that Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Lynch, Schiff, Nadler, Aunt Maxine, Schumer,The hag and Obama are not in jail.
Salute your leader. All dissenters are enemies of the people and must be eradicated.

ChicagoRJ to Slop Stroke: ď I know more about fraud investigation that you have in your pinky finger. But, you know that already.Ē

Old
  (#5)
Snooker Theory
AzB Silver Member
Snooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond repute

02-21-2020, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasShooter View Post
The pathetic little dweebs here believe everyone is corrupt except Trump. This is all fake news because itís Ukraine that is attempting to interfere with the election, not Russia. All the intelligence agencies are corrupt. The entire justice department is corrupt except Barr. The entire judicial system is corrupt. Only trust Adolf Trump. He is your leader.
Oh lord, you wake up in the wrong side of the bed?

Old
  (#6)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member

02-21-2020, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooker Theory View Post
Oh lord, you wake up in the wrong side of the bed?
Nope do you disagree that the common thought is that everyone except Trump and his henchmen are corrupt?

Old
  (#7)
Snooker Theory
AzB Silver Member
Snooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond repute

02-21-2020, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Nope do you disagree that the common thought is that everyone except Trump and his henchmen are corrupt?
Well, you are obviously emotional, making comments like "pathetic dweebs" and "Adolf Trump", you are sounding like some of the regulars on the other side. So I will not try and get you rilled up, don't want you having to move on to another user name.

Old
  (#8)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

02-21-2020, 08:48 AM

A former employee reacting to a newspaper article.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#9)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member

02-21-2020, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Well, you are obviously emotional, making comments like "pathetic dweebs" and "Adolf Trump", you are sounding like some of the regulars on the other side. So I will not try and get you rilled up, don't want you having to move on to another user name.
Iím in a great mood. I didnít call anyone out by name, so it shouldnít upset anyone. Isnít that how it works?

Old
  (#10)
Nine ... corner
A student of human moves~
Nine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond repute

02-21-2020, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC View Post
This was essentially what my response was going to be. Read my mind.

"I'm shootin' pool Fats, when I miss you can shoot."

Old
  (#11)
Snooker Theory
AzB Silver Member

02-21-2020, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Iím in a great mood. I didnít call anyone out by name, so it shouldnít upset anyone. Isnít that how it works?
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do.

Old
  (#12)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member

02-21-2020, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do.
Read the incoming posts and tell me Iím wrong.

Old
  (#13)
strmanglr scott
All about Focus
strmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond repute

02-21-2020, 09:22 AM

Show your work, where's the evidence? What and how are they meddling in the election?

"I have never seen in my lifetime or in modern political history any presidential candidate trying to discredit the elections and the election process before votes have even taken place. It's unprecedented. It happens to be based on no facts. Every expert, regardless of political party, regardless of ideology — conservative or liberal — who has ever examined these issues in a serious way will tell you that instances of significant voter fraud are not to be found …

"If you start whining before the game is even over, if whenever things are going badly for you and you lose you start blaming somebody else, then you don’t have what it takes to be in this job. Because there are a lot of times when things don’t go our way, or my way. That’s okay. You fight through it, you work through it. You try to accomplish your goals.

"But the larger point that I want to emphasize here is that there is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America’s elections, in part because they’re so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved. There’s no evidence that that has happened in the past, or that there are instances in which that will happen this time. And so I’d advise Mr. Trump(all brain dead libs w tds) to stop whining and go try to make his case to get votes."

Odumbo 44

The rail is your best friend.

Old
  (#14)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

02-21-2020, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Salute your leader. All dissenters are enemies of the people and must be eradicated.
So, lets be clear here.

You fully support the intel community without reservation? You know, the same "dudes" that got us into a 2 decade war in Iraq.

And remind me again who was in charge as POTUS and as CIA director when Russia was "interfering" with the 2016 election?

And then remind one more time exactly what Obama and Brennan did to stop Russian interference?

Oh, who paid for the Russian dossier again? And who was hired to "create" it? Some foreign "intel" guy, huh?

GO ahead, lay it out for us. LOL

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#15)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

02-21-2020, 09:27 AM

He should be in jail.

dumluk

Page 1 of 6 1 23 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: