Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Is there racism in da House ??
Page 4 of 5 « First 234 5

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#46)
Snooker Theory
AzB Silver Member
Snooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-03-2019, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
As Abraham's first born son, under the law of primogeniture, he should have received Abraham's inheritance. A squabble between the handmaiden and the wife intervened.

And then God promised Ishmael blessings and a great inheritance anyway.

And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation. Genesis 17:20

It wasn't the only forced disinheritance, since Issac's son Jacob did it to Esau later, stealing his birthright with the help of his mother in deceivng his blind father.

Proving one thing. Women are trouble!

Let's just pretend that verse doesn't exist.

Old
  (#47)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

03-03-2019, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooker Theory View Post
A Jewish person saying Ishmael would be better off dead, lol.. Who would have thought?

There is no shortage of people who think the world would better off if Abraham had killed Issac too.

Trashy statement to make if you ask me, which you didn't.
History is full of people that the world would have been better off never to never allow to exit the womb.

But then. There would be fewer lessons to be learned as well.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I dont know much, I'm just a flea along for the ride.
Yep. Sev is smarter than you all.--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#48)
Sev
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

03-03-2019, 05:08 PM

Quote:
As Abraham's first born son, under the law of primogeniture, he should have received Abraham's inheritance. A squabble between the handmaiden and the wife intervened.

And then God promised Ishmael blessings and a great inheritance anyway.

And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation. Genesis 17:20

It wasn't the only forced disinheritance, since Issac's son Jacob did it to Esau later, stealing his birthright with the help of his mother in deceivng his blind father.

Proving one thing. Women are trouble!

Why yes. Yes they can be.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

Old
  (#49)
Snooker Theory
AzB Silver Member
Snooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond repute

03-03-2019, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
History is full of people that the world would have been better off never to never allow to exit the womb.

I agree, if only Caiaphas had been snuffed out before leaving the womb, although if Issac had his throat slit, I guess there would have been no Caiaphas in the first place?

But then who would have conceived of such a thoughtful plot to kill Jesus, oh wait, the Jesus who was killed, he wasn't really the Messiah after all, right?

Old
  (#50)
Sev

03-03-2019, 05:50 PM

Quote:
I agree, if only Caiaphas had been snuffed out before leaving the womb, although if Issac had his throat slit, I guess there would have been no Caiaphas in the first place?

But then who would have conceived of such a thoughtful plot to kill Jesus, oh wait, the Jesus who was killed, he wasn't really the Messiah after all, right?
Let me let you on a little Jewish secret.

Jesus never existed. It is the longest running practical joke the Jews or anybody else has ever pulled.

It all started with a pair of twins and bunch of skilled mischievous Hebrews.

COVFEFE!!

Old
  (#51)
Snooker Theory
AzB Silver Member

03-03-2019, 05:53 PM

Quote:

Jesus never existed. It is the longest running practical joke the Jews or anybody else has ever pulled.

Good luck with that one, "whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven"

Old
  (#52)
hitman22
AzB Silver Member
hitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond repute

03-03-2019, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snooker theory View Post
good luck with that one, "whoever denies me before men, i also will deny before my father who is in heaven"
matthew 10:23....have read this many a time in my life and reflected on it...

Old
  (#53)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

03-03-2019, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slop stroke View Post
You can not help yourself. If she had said "Jews have hypnotized...etc.," it would be considered racist, although my definition for racism seems pointless to NPR. Judaism is a religion, but even still, I think she is referring to the gov't of Israel, not the people of Israel. I personally do not have a problem with her statement, but illegal Mexicans is not the same as Mexico.

It is interesting how hyper sensitive some of us are when anyone says anything nasty about Israel, yet so quiet when we see daily negative posts about liberals, blacks or democrats.
Sensitive. I'm not upset at all. I just like to point of the hypocrisy of the far left. I rarely see nasty posts about blacks unless it's from some dem in the news talking shit, getting caught, or faking a hate crime. LOL

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#54)
Snooker Theory
AzB Silver Member

03-03-2019, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman22 View Post
matthew 10:23....have read this many a time in my life and reflected on it...
It's pretty obvious(at least to me) when reading through Sev's posts he didn't support many of the teachings of Jesus, although it makes much more sense now.

Apparently, all the kind/compassionate things Jesus taught, well that was just fake news about someone who never existed. The funny thing to me is how many Christians get behind Sev's posts here, when it's the opposite of what Jesus taught. Well, look at the source. Not trying to get my judge on, just enjoying the irony.

Old
  (#55)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

03-03-2019, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Let me let you on a" little Jewish" secret.

Jesus never existed.

Ah, but that little Jewish guy, whoever he is, couldn't keep a secret.

That's why Jesus is still around after 2000 years.

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#56)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

03-03-2019, 09:41 PM

Quote:

Then the practical joke backfired massively on them, as one after another of the kingdoms in Christendom persecuted and expelled them. I think that number runs up to 40+ countries (some more than once).

In those friendly times, they got their choice of death or forcible conversion, if they tried to stay. Even more ironically, they had safety and freedom to practice their religion openly in the Islamic countries.

Were they going for pratfall, slapstick physical humor then, perhaps? Definitely slipped on a banana peel there. And since Islam was around that time in their full on jihadi conquering by the sword mode, it puts the lie to any idea that even the earliest, most primitive form of Islam hated the Jews because of the Koran's teachings. It most surely did not, and their treatment in those times proves it.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Last edited by Sofla; 03-03-2019 at 09:48 PM.

Old
  (#57)
Snooker Theory
AzB Silver Member

03-03-2019, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Then the practical joke backfired massively on them, as one after another of the kingdoms in Christendom persecuted and expelled them. I think that number runs up to 40+ countries (some more than once).

In those friendly times, they got their choice of death or forcible conversion, if they tried to stay. Pratfall, slapstick physical humor then, perhaps? Definitely slipped on a banana peel there.
You're on one today, damn

Old
  (#58)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

03-04-2019, 04:25 AM

Quote:
It's pretty obvious(at least to me) when reading through Sev's posts he didn't support many of the teachings of Jesus, although it makes much more sense now.

Apparently, all the kind/compassionate things Jesus taught, well that was just fake news about someone who never existed. The funny thing to me is how many Christians get behind Sev's posts here, when it's the opposite of what Jesus taught. Well, look at the source. Not trying to get my judge on, just enjoying the irony.

Well, he is a non-practicing Jew who revels in his ego but, still, if he keeps dissing Jesus, we may need to sic Mel Gibson on him.

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#59)
Sev

03-04-2019, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Good luck with that one, "whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven"
All part of the plan.

COVFEFE!!

Old
  (#60)
Sev

03-04-2019, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
Ah, but that little Jewish guy, whoever he is, couldn't keep a secret.

That's why Jesus is still around after 2000 years.
Shhhhhhhhhhhh.

Its a secret.

COVFEFE!!

Page 4 of 5 « First 234 5

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: