New Poolroom In Eureka Ca! Broadway Billiards!

wendyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Broadway Billiards at 3534 Broadway St, Eureka, CA opened tonight in Eureka Ca!
Woo Hoo!
Phone number is 707 442-POOL How cool is that?

Raggs formerly of Raggs Rack Room, opened a super nice small pool Room, Five 9 foot tables, recently recovered and pockets tightened by Ernesto Dominguez! Great menu, and lots of new events in the works! opening special 50 bucks a month for unlimited play!
The building has been totally revamped inside and out, and here are some pictures of the place. if you are in the area check it out!

Attachments

• DSCN0077.jpg
    DSCN0077.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 1,598
  • DSCN0079.jpg
    DSCN0079.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 1,224
  • DSCN0080.jpg
    DSCN0080.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 1,145
  • DSCN0081.jpg
    DSCN0081.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 1,396

Rambo Cornhsker

Time to rack `em

Man I am so glad this has at last opened up. Started playing for real at Haps when it was still open while I also shot darts and part time tended bar there for Don. Also played a bit when he got the place downtown, Will be real nice tp lay again on good tables that are cared about, Since the old Reco`s building is only a few blocks from my house I will be down there VERY soon to shoot a few. I have a couple pool playing friends I need to tell that its open again too. I just wish Luther was still with us to play a few. Darrell, (Raggs) It is great to have you open and running again, See you soon. Now, where did I store those Muecci`s?? HEHEHE

Mychal Evenson
(Rambo)

DarceyE

Registered
Hello Eureka pool players, I would like to introduce myself, my name is Darcey Duncan and I am the owner of Eureka's newest pool room, Broadway Billiards. Yes, a female owner. I know there is a misconception that Raggs opened this room. Raggs is the property owner, and I am the business owner, Raggs has been very instrumental in getting the room setup and open. I wouldn't be here without all his help and knowledge. In fact we held our first 8 Ball tournament last night, where Raggs took 2nd place to winner Dan Rickey of Picky, Picky, Picky. I would like to thank our local pool players and all their support.
Hope to see you all soon!