A Couple RON THOMAS cases

shadowmoss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was going to take a few pictures of some cues and I realized that while I was collecting cues I was not paying attension to the cases, so I started to dig them out and check which ones were Ron Thomas.

This is what i found. (I had no idea)
Enjoy.

Eric

5559575743_769ba73dba_b_d.jpg

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I think Ron run at making Pool Cue Case could be coming to an end, so the time is NOW to order a Ron Thomas before he retires!

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ron Thomas

Thanks for taking the time to post pictures Eric.

I've never had the chance to sit and talk with Ron before but he was definitely one of the highlights to my SBE trip this year. He's very funny and has a wealth of knowledge he gladly shares. Great guy!

bobco729

bobco729
Silver Member
Cool display. I'll never see this many at one time unless you find some more. lol
"country" Bob

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Left out a couple?

Great set of cases!! I may have owned a couple of them too!!
Your buddy,
Nick :)

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thomas cases

I recently picked up a plain 1 by 2 and love the fit and finish of his work. Thanks for sharing and I am sure a lot of people, me included, would like to see some close ups of the more ornate ones if you feel like taking more pictures.

fasteddief

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Eric,Don't forget my Birthday,the third from the end will be a nice birthday gift. Can't wait for my birthday.HaHaHa great collection we are all jealous,FastEddieF.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I expect to get 2 more Ron Thomas cases soon
I ordered a hair on cow one and a tooled one
Now that I saw these ,I am going to buy some buffalo ones

Ron makes great cases,I hope he is not retiring .His cases will certainly leave a void in the case business if he does

badabing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great cases and the one near the middle looks like the Rusty Melton tooled one I saw at the show.