Sky crushed Alex first set but there is more tonite

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
25 - 11 I believe, now the big NY boys are betting it up for a bonus set to 25 now another race to 25 has nothing to do with the 3 out of 5 set they are playing, ,
They haven't said what the coin is but the Boyz from NY don't back for pennies

Anyone know total set score for the whole 2 day event?

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lol I should have remembered that I started the thread with that score ,
That makes it 75-40 aka beat down ,my boys over in Springfield will say but but but it wasn't a race to 100 for 50k it doesn't count lol

Doesn't count :).
Alex could win on any given Sunday.
This was just Sky's turn and he's only getting better.

krelldog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought the stream and watched about 2/3 of it.

Good quality stream. Jason Sword did a great job in the booth. I had never heard him before...thought he was excellent. I wish I could say as much for the other guy-Chip. He is completely annoying. He talks about himself constantly...I had heard him before...if I knew he was in the booth...I would not have bought it based on him alone.

Alex and Sky are two of my favorite pool players. Both are class acts...and insanely talented and fun to watch.

With that said...9 or 10 ball on a bar table is like watching pro golfers play put put.

I typically never have buyers remorse from a pool stream, but I did with this one.

It was overpriced -30 bucks, and I had to mute a lot of it because of Chip.

Rant over......

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I bought the stream and watched about 2/3 of it.

Good quality stream. Jason Sword did a great job in the booth. I had never heard him before...thought he was excellent. I wish I could say as much for the other guy-Chip. He is completely annoying. He talks about himself constantly...I had heard him before...if I knew he was in the booth...I would not have bought it based on him alone.

Alex and Sky are two of my favorite pool players. Both are class acts...and insanely talented and fun to watch.

With that said...9 or 10 ball on a bar table is like watching pro golfers play put put.

I typically never have buyers remorse from a pool stream, but I did with this one.

It was overpriced -30 bucks, and I had to mute a lot of it because of Chip.

Rant over......

Funny thing is, Chip knows more about the game than ANYBODY on here

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Funny thing is, Chip knows more about the game than ANYBODY on here

No doubt about it and if you know that you might want to pay more attention, as a side note Roy brought DD to him for some lessons nuff said there ,
As to the previous comment that Alex can win on any given day that is correct but I like Sky on all the other days on a bar box for sure and I'm not so sure he's a huge underdog on a 9 ft table playing 10 ball either he has a ridiculous gear when he's on and he's only getting better and he's got some swagger to him , but I'd favor Alex today