info about a jeff onley cue thanks

$$PAPINO$$

Registered
this is the first and only jeff onley cue i have ever seen, but reading how yawl talk about him on here i just had to buy it... i would like some info on this cue... although its not for sale at this time, i would like to know a value and a estimate of a build date if possible, the ones ive seen pics of have a date with the signature, this one dont...i am generaly the goto guy in my area on cues but i know nothing about onley except what i read on here..thanks for everyones help..
david

Attachments

• onleycue 001.jpg
    onleycue 001.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 400
  • onleycue 004.jpg
    onleycue 004.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 412
  • onleycue 003.jpg
    onleycue 003.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 416
  • onleycue 008.jpg
    onleycue 008.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 401
  • onleycue 010.jpg
    onleycue 010.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 416

2andOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
looks exactly like the first olney I ever had. with one shaft cost me $600 from Jeff and took around year and half to get about 8 years ago.

I don't know if he is taking orders. You can pm him. He has posted recently in the "jeff olney" thread in the cue gallery.

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
Lots of Jeff Olney Cues in the cue gallery section of the forum.. check them out! its a great section to be in!

chris

cowboyup200560

Always lookin......
Silver Member
Is there a logo on the buttcap couple different logos used over the years

Sent from my USCCADR3305 using Tapatalk 2

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Jeff Olney cues are, IMHO, the best bang for the buck you can get.

There's a very good reason that a "Jeff Olney" specific thread exists on here approximately 150 pages long with many, many accolades from adoring fans (customers), myself included.

His cues are bigtime players and precision made. His point and veneer work is superb.

For the last 6 years I have been alternating between an Olney and a TS cue as my main players.

As for value, the one you have posted is nice, looks to have been played and has some dings and bruises. It is realistically valued in the $200 - $300 range.

New, it probably sold in the $600 - $700 range.

I can't say enough good things about Jeff's cues.

Enjoy!

Best,
Brian kc