Pool Cue Case

chas1022

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just started to get back in pool and I would like to ask people on here for advice on buying a cue case. I have 2 butts and 4 shafts and just want a nice durable case ,nothing fancy . I have read about Instroke ,JB, and J&J and a few others. I would like to stay around $200.00 to $250. Thanks

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
I just started to get back in pool and I would like to ask people on here for advice on buying a cue case. I have 2 butts and 4 shafts and just want a nice durable case ,nothing fancy . I have read about Instroke ,JB, and J&J and a few others. I would like to stay around $200.00 to $250. Thanks

as is the case with most pool gear there will be subjectivity but I'm gonna guess most who respond will be recommending the JB Rugged cases. His ballistic nylon Rugged cases offer great protection and are very reasonably priced.

Good luck.

L I F D 1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I paid $140.00 for mine and it's Fkn' Perfect, No Complaints.
http://www.superiorcues.com
(scroll down to middle of page, it's right there}

Attachments

• Porper Oval 2x4.jpg
    Porper Oval 2x4.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 1,228

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
as is the case with most pool gear there will be subjectivity but I'm gonna guess most who respond will be recommending the JB Rugged cases. His ballistic nylon Rugged cases offer great protection and are very reasonably priced.

Good luck.

JB Rugged cases.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Don't know if they are still available, but Joe Porper Protect-a-Cue USA made cases are very well built and priced right.

ivicafranic

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have this 2x4 leather Vincitore case.
I would sell it for 240$-shipped what is a really great price for a leather case. It is brand new.
If you are interested feel free to contact me.
Kindest regards

Attachments

• IMG_20190625_170102-1587x1190.jpg
    IMG_20190625_170102-1587x1190.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 1,183
  • IMG_20190625_170018-1190x1587.jpg
    IMG_20190625_170018-1190x1587.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 1,178
  • IMG_20190625_170055-1587x1190.jpg
    IMG_20190625_170055-1587x1190.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 1,180
  • IMG_20190625_170028-1190x1587.jpg
    IMG_20190625_170028-1190x1587.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 1,197
  • IMG_20190625_170034-1190x1587.jpg
    IMG_20190625_170034-1190x1587.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 1,188

crawf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just my opinion. The Introke premier black 2x4 cue case is a great case. Its with made from a vinyl which very closely resembles leather.

John

Scratch85

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just my opinion, but Omega has many reasonable/good quality cases available at affordable prices. I have a 2X4 Omega and use it frequently. I don’t store my cues in cases but own several. Everything from custom genuine leather to soft vinyl. Real leather cases can have difficult zippers and pockets. My advice is beware of genuine leather cases. Some look great but aren’t terribly functional. My most used case is a 1X1 Action case bought from Pooldawg. My point is, you need different cases to transport or store cues for a week or so than you need to throw in your car to play at lunch. No need to over spend on the day case.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Last edited:

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Proper VIP soft case is quite a great value. I have 4/8 Porper Vip Cordura. Also comes in 2/4.

The JB rugged is probably the best case on the market and will last lifetime.

Nothing wrong with a Guisseppe ...great cases at really good prices. They are made well and last. Plenty of pocket space.

Last edited:

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member

Good luck.

The interiors are trash.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Just my opinion. The Introke premier black 2x4 cue case is a great case. Its with made from a vinyl which very closely resembles leather.

John

I agree. You can't beat the price for a case that can withstand anything. Vinyl will last as long as anything you put on a case. They're tough cases. I have JB and Instroke cases. Either one works just fine.

RakRunr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One bit of non-vendor based advice: buy something a little bigger than what you think you need. If you currently have 2 buts and 4 shafts, I would go for a 3x4/5/6 to give you a little extra room for future equipment.

pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The interiors are trash.

First I’ve ever heard anyone say that, be interested to hear the story behind that statement.

JB Rugged would be my vote. I’ve had mine for a couple years now and it’s gotten heavy use. Very solid.

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
One more vote for JB rugged cases. I would suggest you go up to their web site and play around with the design element to make your custom case. It's free and it's fun. :thumbup:

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
how are the JB cases when it comes to rain?

i walk to my pool hall and no matter how much it pours my noname nylon case keeps everything dry