2020 International Postponed until February

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Just got off the phone with Pat Fleming. He is postponing the 2020 International until Feb 12th - 20th, 2021. He still intends to run the 2021 International in October 2021.

A big addition to the February event will be a Bigfoot Challenge event in the Accu-Stats arena over the first three days of the event.

Pat will have a press release out tonight or tomorrow with full details.

Mike

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
Just got off the phone with Pat Fleming. He is postponing the 2020 International until Feb 12th - 20th, 2021. He still intends to run the 2021 International in October 2021.

A big addition to the February event will be a Bigfoot Challenge event in the Accu-Stats arena over the first three days of the event.

Mike

Thanks for the update, Mike. Upside is two big events in 2021 (assuming humanity makes it that far)!

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
This is pretty much what I expected. Most the of the "Big Kids" will post up dates about 6 months from now figuring we just have to be in a better place by then. I suspect Matchroom and others will be in sync with this. Pat is way to smart to go out alone.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member

Mike

Heartbreaking but not unexpected. When will the BCA Hall of Fame induction of Kelly Fisher take place? The last couple of hall of fame dinners have been held during the International.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
The USBMA was still holding out hope that we could do a dinner this year, but with Pat's announcement that means we won't have one this year. I am guessing we will double up in October next year.

Mike

Heartbreaking but not unexpected. When will the BCA Hall of Fame induction of Kelly Fisher take place? The last couple of hall of fame dinners have been held during the International.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Mike
That sucks. I’ve been counting on Ernesto to make a trip east to work on our pool tables. I guess that will have to wait until sometime next year. He always comes here to work on our tables either before or after Norfolk.