Need help IDing some old Camel Tour player photos

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Can anyone help me ID any of the players in either of these photos? I am going through some old Camel Tour stuff and I can't find names for any of these players.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 11.21.18 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 11.21.18 AM.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 766
  • Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 10.06.57 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 10.06.57 AM.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 1,396

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
On the larger photo, the last three are Chris MacDonald & Gerry Watson, Gerry Watson and Randy Whitehead, and then Grady and Jim Ehrbar.

fishless

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2nd row first pic I want to say John Jorgenson, he looks familiar and have seen him on many occasions.

PT will know of him I also want to say.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On the larger photo, the last three are Chris MacDonald & Gerry Watson, Gerry Watson and Randy Whitehead, and then Grady and Jim Ehrbar.
Middle row plaid shirt is Jeff Carter, same row second from right is Jeff Melton.

Last edited:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The guy in the visor kinda reminds me of Steve Macaninch but i think he is too old.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I think you are right on McAninch. This is another photo I have for him...

Attachments

• MCANINCH.jpg
    MCANINCH.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 613

dardusm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yep Steve Mc is in the visor and the last photo same row with the guy squinting I'm pretty sure is Jon Kucharo.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
2nd row first pic I want to say John Jorgenson, he looks familiar and have seen him on many occasions.

PT will know of him I also want to say.

That is indeed John Jorgensen...one hell of a pool player, even better snooker player.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jeff Carter, Victor Castro and Steve McAnich you got right. Grady, Gerry Watson and Jim Erbar are not in any of these photos.
That's Steve Lomako (he posts on here) in the top row at the far right. The third player from the left (the Lefty) in the bottom row is Steve Eakins from San Diego.

Last edited:

dardusm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jeff Carter, Victor Castro and Steve McAnich you got right. Grady, Gerry Watson and Jim Erbar are not in any of these photos.
That's Steve Lomako (he posts on here) in the top row at the far right. The third player from the left (the Lefty) in the bottom row is Steve Eakins from San Diego.

Jay,

There are more photo's that def include Grady and Gerry. Just use the slider on the bottom to see the other pics.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jay,

There are more photo's that def include Grady and Gerry. Just use the slider on the bottom to see the other pics.

Definitely so but the slider is gone for me this AM and i suspect Jay's also. ( I guess it was there but it really hides well)

Last edited:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jon Dovinsky in the one hole? Take it easy-just a wild guess. Is the 2nd guy Coltrain?

Last edited:

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
OK, I this this is where we are right now. On those top three, the files were named with what should be the players name, but they were cut off. I added what each file name was.

I didn't have room for full names on those three on the bottom. They are Chris MacDonald & Gerry Watson, Gerry Watson & Randy Whitehead and Grady Mathews & Jim Ehrbar.

Mike

Attachments

• player pics.jpg
    player pics.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 216

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jay,

Yep, Chris MacDonald, Gerry Watson, Grady and Jim Ehrbar across right side of the bottom row.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
OK, I this this is where we are right now. On those top three, the files were named with what should be the players name, but they were cut off. I added what each file name was.

I didn't have room for full names on those three on the bottom. They are Chris MacDonald & Gerry Watson, Gerry Watson & Randy Whitehead and Grady Mathews & Jim Ehrbar.

Mike

That's Steve Lomako up there where you have Robert?