Need help IDing some old Camel Tour player photos

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jon Dovinsky in the one hole? Take it easy-just a wild guess. Is the 2nd guy Coltrain?
Second guy is definitely mike coltrain from raleigh nc....would have definitely been a stone cold world champion if he didn,t have that disease/disorder that stopped him almost before he got started. He ran with archer and his game was STRONG,great great family too.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Second guy is definitely mike coltrain from raleigh nc....would have definitely been a stone cold world champion if he didn,t have that disease/disorder that stopped him almost before he got started. He ran with archer and his game was STRONG,great great family too.
I knew that face looked familiar, but I just couldn’t place him - thanks

CrownCityCorey

Sock it to 'em!
Silver Member

That's not Coltrain. He was far younger and more wiry at that time.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Im going to go with Takashi Uruaoka for the Asian guy solely because i THINK he was the only Asian guy on the regular tour that i didn't know what he looked like. He looks Japanese and his name is Japanese.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I am willing to go with Tobias Ragossni and Takashi Uruaoka for those two. I will go with Ray McNamara too. He is the only McNamara that I know of in the game. I do have a note out to Upstate for his opinion, but I am pretty sure he will say it is Ray.

That just leaves Robert??, the middle picture on the bottom row and the duo in the middle row (between McAninch and Melton).

I appreciate everyone's help on the ones I didn't have. We have hundreds of galleries that I want to eventually get over to this new site and there will definitely be players to be IDed in a lot of them. :)

Mike

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Im going to go with Takashi Uruaoka for the Asian guy solely because i THINK he was the only Asian guy on the regular tour that i didn't know what he looked like. He looks Japanese and his name is Japanese.
Not him. Uraoka was skinny dude. The guy here looks a lot more like Takahashi.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am willing to go with Tobias Ragossni and Takashi Uruaoka for those two. I will go with Ray McNamara too. He is the only McNamara that I know of in the game. I do have a note out to Upstate for his opinion, but I am pretty sure he will say it is Ray.

That just leaves Robert??, the middle picture on the bottom row and the duo in the middle row (between McAninch and Melton).

I appreciate everyone's help on the ones I didn't have. We have hundreds of galleries that I want to eventually get over to this new site and there will definitely be players to be IDed in a lot of them. :)

Mike
Not Uruaoka. Almost positive its Kunihiko Takahashi.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Isn't this other pic Takahashi? They look like different people to me.

Mike

Attachments

• 99109-9 27.jpg
    99109-9 27.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 149
  • 99080-13 16.jpg
    99080-13 16.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 148

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Isn't this other pic Takahashi? They look like different people to me.

Mike

Different guys. My guess was of Takashi, Your guy is Takahashi (Kunihiko)-World Champion I see another poster here is someone i have on ignore so i hope i am not repeating things

Last edited: