Anyone seen or heard from Cuephoric?

fullstroke25

Registered
I ordered some cloth through Shane and he was supposed two relevel and cloth my gold crown. I have used him in the past and had no issues does good work and usually shows up when he says he is going too. but at this point its just ridiculous. I just want my table back up and going again. I don't care if I use my old 860HR just to have nit up and going till he can re cloth it but damn its been over a month since I paid him for my new felt. if there are any otherminstalloers in the DFW area Rockwall to be exact I need my table done like yesterday please help me out. if he would even respond to a text or phone call it would be one thing but dammit I need my table going bad. I've got to get practicing again and and try and get some of my game back. Tyson Bartek 214-500-7434 want this done ASAP. its a 3 piece slate gold crown 3 with 4 1/2 corners and 5inch sides. thanks for the time please feel free to call or text. I just need this done fast and of course done right

jfred0826

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jeff @ 214-298-3689. In the area and has a great rep. I've used him three times. Prompt, honest, and does good work. His crew is clean cut and knows their biz. Tell him Joe from Edom recommended him to you.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Shane Johnson
Haven't spoken with him in several years but I heard he was doing pretty
good as a pool table mechanic.
You may find him on Facebook

fullstroke25

Registered
thanks

thanks for the recommendation this guy sounds like he's about his biz and can help me out in just a few days. I do wanna say though this wasn't meant to be a bash on Cuephoric thread he's always done a good job for me but after sending him the cash for the felt and the waiting before that because he was backed up with work and all the covid crap but its just too much for me. I've been wanting my table done like yesterday for a couple months now. I hope he has a good reason but I meant think of one that would make him unable to at least answer a phone call or hell even a text. hopefully ill get my money back for the felt ate least

Last edited:

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
i spoke with him pre covid shut downs he sounded hella busy,
and i think i seen him in houston at bogies doing some diamond bar boxes the week of the first shutdown mid march, i could be wrong though

he said he dont get on here much these days

Lonnie

Anyone have a current phone number for Shane Johnson? Someone recommend him to me, but they gave me a phone number (346-600-8306) that's not working.