New Panjo Marketplace

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
OK, we are going to run the Panjo marketplace and see how it works for us. ...

Mike -- What are your reasons for going to Panjo? What do you think will be better (for you, for AzB buyers and sellers)? What do you think might be worse?

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Since adding a post to a thread no longer bumps up the thread, are we (whether OP or others) now free to post in threads with questions and comments? I.e., no more 48-hour rule?

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
To me, this is all really wierd. Is the no bumping to the top in order to get all the For Sale items listed on the Panjo format/site?

Joe

tofer26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So, if I understand this correctly, since my post for the apparel I sell was in the old format, I can't make a new thread. However, if I add anything to my old post, such as a new shirt for sale, then it doesn't get bumped back up to the top either. I can understand a single item sale getting lost in the pages after it is sold, but since I am selling an item that can be purchased over and over, no one will be able to see it after a week or two. There has to be a way to be able to separate into categories where some can be bumped and others not. I haven't had a sale in over a week. I had to contact people via pm on here who said they wanted one when they were ready. When I asked them to look at the post for the new options, they couldn't find it. There should be some way to help us out.

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
So, if I understand this correctly, since my post for the apparel I sell was in the old format, I can't make a new thread. However, if I add anything to my old post, such as a new shirt for sale, then it doesn't get bumped back up to the top either. I can understand a single item sale getting lost in the pages after it is sold, but since I am selling an item that can be purchased over and over, no one will be able to see it after a week or two. There has to be a way to be able to separate into categories where some can be bumped and others not. I haven't had a sale in over a week. I had to contact people via pm on here who said they wanted one when they were ready. When I asked them to look at the post for the new options, they couldn't find it. There should be some way to help us out.

Right now, there are only 25 members viewing the For Sale forum. Used to be hundreds of us on here anytime you were on here. I never have understood trying to fix something that wasn't broken....

Joe

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
No, it is an attempt to resolve the issues people are having with over bumping and having friends bump their posts, etc.

Mike

To me, this is all really wierd. Is the no bumping to the top in order to get all the For Sale items listed on the Panjo format/site?

Joe

pathman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have two items that were posted for sale before the Panjo marketplace went into effect, How do I bump them to the top or re-list them on Panjo? I always wait the 48 hrs and tried today, but nothing happened??

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
The latest bump (only) will show up in the section preview page....Sub-Forums : Wanted/For Sale.

tofer26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does any one else notice , we never actually get questioned answered . ????

Totally agree. Paid to be a gold member since I knew I was going to be selling on here and now because it goes by date, my post is on like page 20 because I started it October 12.

joemuffler

JoeMuffler
Silver Member
I used to login every few hours to see what's new or what's been bumped, now it's totally confusing, there's nothing there, this is a terrible format I hate it and it's making me log in less now to take a look to see what's for sale.it needs to be changed back to the way it was.

Playing cue Bobby Hunter
Always looking for Titlist

HereWeGo

♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫♬·¯·♩
Silver Member
You still have the option to Sort by Last Post Time. It is on the bottom of the Items for Sale page, there is a drop down with the different options. The only thing that changed was the default.

I used to login every few hours to see what's new or what's been bumped, now it's totally confusing, there's nothing there, this is a terrible format I hate it and it's making me log in less now to take a look to see what's for sale.it needs to be changed back to the way it was.

Playing cue Bobby Hunter
Always looking for Titlist

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No, it is an attempt to resolve the issues people are having with over bumping and having friends bump their posts, etc.

Mike
Ok Mike but, how DO we bump our posts back to the top? At least once every 2-3 days...
Say, how can potential buyer see my cue if it is on page 237? And he does not really knows what he is looking for? Impulse buyer? Please explain.

Totally agree. Paid to be a gold member since I knew I was going to be selling on here and now because it goes by date, my post is on like page 20 because I started it October 12.
Exactly.
I just went to bump my post and it did not go to page one.
I am sure we just do not understand something here.
But so far, more people are moving to Facebook. Open billiard market etc. And those pages are pretty good I must say.
Mike, PLEASE(with sugar on top), explain how are we suppose to bump/sell/get around now.

Last edited:

spanky981

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The 48 hour rule was working fine..This new format is a waste of time and energy by az.

Because a couple people complain you screw the whole forum up.

It was good the old way. All these differnt sections suck. Change it back or you are guaranteed to lose 25% of your traffic and that means less advertisers .

It's already happening.

Bad move !!!

Jim Baxter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The 48 hrs was up at 1pm on a couple sets of j/ps I have for sale so tonight around 8 pm , I bumped them . Now I can't even find them , I did notice other listing by other AZer that were bumper as late as 7pm to night , were back on page 13 or 14 .

Really glad the fixed it , HUH

I give up till they Really fix it .

Jim

plshrk22

A Holes Billiards
Silver Member
The no bumping looks to still be turned on. Until it's turned off the posts will go in the order in which they were posted not the last reply on the post (bump).