Instructors in South Florida?

cgyacht

Registered
Hi All,

Does anyone know of good instructors in the South Florida area on the east coast?
Say West Palm Beach or below.

Cheers,

Charles

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi All,

Does anyone know of good instructors in the South Florida area on the east coast?

Cheers,

Charles

Unless you are dead set on having a PBIA instructor, send me an email.
I have been giving pool lessons for over 35 years. Stroke, Fundamentals, Game strategy for 9Ball, 8Ball, One Pocket, Banks, you name it, I can help.
All lessons are held in my home in Delray on a 9 ft Gold Crown. Video recording available.

Tom Wirth
trwirth369@gmail.com

Last edited:

cgyacht

Registered
Unless you are dead set on having a PBIA instructor, send me an email.
I have been giving pool lessons for over 35 years. Stroke, Fundamentals, Game strategy for 9Ball, 8Ball, One Pocket, Banks, you name it, I can help.
All lessons are help in my home in Delray on a 9 ft Gold Crown. Video recording available.

Tom Wirth
trwirth369@gmail.com

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the reply.

I am a beginner player of about 2 months and looking to have someone work with me on fundamentals, stroke, cue ball control and speed, and aiming to get a good base. I do not want to start practicing bad habits that I will need to try and break later. As well as practice drills and such for me to work on. I have been mostly playing either alone or with friends 2 to 3 nights a week for the last month.

I start my first league this Sunday so I am looking forward to learning to play the game and progressing to at least some state of competency. HAHA.

Working on getting my own table at home as well to practice on but that may not be until after the first of the year. Hopefully sooner.

What would be your pricing and times you would be available as I work during the week but usually could find time on one evening or on Saturday evening. League will be on Sunday evening.

Look forward to seeing if we can do a few lessons.

You can email anytime at the address below.

Cheers,
Charles

Charles.bozeman@mshs.com

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Charles...Tom Wirth is certainly a very good choice for lessons. I also live in FL, but teach full time all over the country (I will come to you, at no added expense). Like Tom, I also have a large following of very happy, satisfied students, of varying skill levels, from beginner to professional. The instructor review section here is a good place to start. Just make sure that you do your homework, before choosing any instructor...PBIA certified or not. Don't let price be your guide...let the reviews of the instructor figure highly in your decision. Try to talk to other students of the instructor. They should not be leery of giving you names and phone numbers. You can also PM people here who have recommended any particular instructor. I have several students in the WPB area. Also, I recommend to my students that they take lessons from as many instructors as they have the time, money and opportunity to work with! If you would like more information, or have any questions answered, feel free to reach out to me, by telephone, email, or PM here. Good for you, in having the desire to improve by seeking instruction!

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Hi All,

Cheers,

Charles

cgyacht

Registered
Charles...Tom Wirth is certainly a very good choice for lessons. I also live in FL, but teach full time all over the country (I will come to you, at no added expense). Like Tom, I also have a large following of very happy, satisfied students, of varying skill levels, from beginner to professional. The instructor review section here is a good place to start. Just make sure that you do your homework, before choosing any instructor...PBIA certified or not. Don't let price be your guide...let the reviews of the instructor figure highly in your decision. Try to talk to other students of the instructor. They should not be leery of giving you names and phone numbers. You can also PM people here who have recommended any particular instructor. I have several students in the WPB area. Also, I recommend to my students that they take lessons from as many instructors as they have the time, money and opportunity to work with! If you would like more information, or have any questions answered, feel free to reach out to me, by telephone, email, or PM here. Good for you, in having the desire to improve by seeking instruction!

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Hi Scott,

Thank you very much for the information and I will definitely keep this in mind as I progress. Tom was very nice and very knowledgeable. Our lesson went well and will most certainly be doing more lessons in the future.

Cheers,

Charles

cgyacht

Registered
have you decided??

hi,

Took my first lesson with Tom and I think it went well.
Practice time will be the biggest hurdle!

I would definitely go again to Tom and I feel he started me off in the right direction.

Cheers,

Charles

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you have a chance to spend a day with Scott Lee take it. Outstanding instructor
Thanks Joel! I've been doing lots of lessons in FL, and with my new business I expect to start traveling more extensively soon! Looking forward to seeing you in NJ sometime soon!

Scott Lee
2019 PBIA Instructor of the Year
Director, SPF National Pool School Tour

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would really enjoy seeing you. I have been spending a lot of time at the Sandcastle. Right now we have been getting hammered by snow. Expecting more snow in the next few days.

BilliardsAbout

BondFanEvents.com
Silver Member
Hi All,

Cheers,

Charles
I'm in Gainesville but get down your way often--I attended Santaluces and lived in Lantana. I still have friends I stay with and don't need a hotel when I'm down your way for lessons. Used to love seeing "my homies" like Kennedy and Massey at Kelly's. Happy to chat by PM!