C.J. Wiley workshop in B'ham, Alabama?

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've heard CJ Wiley is doing an instructional workshop for a couple days in Birmingham Alabama in the latter part of June.
Does anyone have any more info on this?
CJ, can you chime in please?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've heard CJ Wiley is doing an instructional workshop for a couple days in Birmingham Alabama in the latter part of June.
You on FB? He answers quick on there. Best way to contact him. I think his website may have a phone #. Not sure tho.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Hey Johnny,

I live in Florence Alabama and I heard, just today from someone here that CJ was gonna be there but, he didn't know any specifics.

I dont do FB so, if you could post the specifics on here (or PM me) I really would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jeff

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you. I'm Interested as well as another friend. A local posted that he's collecting money up front for CJ's coming here, just wanting to make sure it's all legit.

It's all legit bud just get with CJ I'm sure you can get his number through the grapevine and talk to him one on one . By the way did you get signed up ? PM me if you have trouble finding contact info I can get you in touch with him !

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
What do his sessions normally cost? Is thee a link or post that has some info?

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I contacted CJ, he said he was going, but didn't give me the details. He said he would check out this thread when he got to a computer.