✦✦ 2013 AZB Cue of the Year ✦✦

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
For me, this is the cue i feel like best represents the spirit of the competition. An effort to be different and unique. That principle alone is what makes the COTY something to look forward too and worth having.

I agree Jake! While I love what you are doing...this one is my fav of the year...fell in love with it right away. Such a really unique concept...and the effects are dramatic.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

cornerstone

Psalm 91:15
Silver Member
RC3 eagle

HERE IS THE RC3 ATLANTA EAGLE

ultra rare cocobolo spalted burl

copper engraved rings

Attachments

• get-attachment-1.aspx.jpeg
    get-attachment-1.aspx.jpeg
    91.6 KB · Views: 1,948
  • get-attachment-2.aspx.jpg
    get-attachment-2.aspx.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,922
  • get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1,844
  • get-attachment-3.aspx.jpeg
    get-attachment-3.aspx.jpeg
    94.3 KB · Views: 1,948

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Every year i wait for this thread to view the hottest cue of the year!! Thanks for this again Jamie! :thumbup:

jkmarshall_cues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
This is my prize posession, a 6 veneer Rauenzahn cue full-spliced MONSTER with sharp points both ways!!!! from 2013 (<:

Last edited:

01rkclassic

Cell - 937-554-5637
Silver Member
umu3y9yh.jpg
qutunyjy.jpg
8eza8ara.jpg
yraja3um.jpg

New Ebony on Ebony butterfly with Hope style butt cap,2 shafts w/ivory ferrulles, Ivory joint and butt cap, polished weight bolt, made by BHQ.

Last edited:

peterskw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My cherished DCC cue--Steve Dunkel. It's not a huge monster but, I think it's worth showing off.

KP

Attachments

• IMG_0729.JPG
    IMG_0729.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 1,727
  • IMG_0730.jpg
    IMG_0730.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 1,673
  • IMG_0731.jpg
    IMG_0731.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 1,660
  • IMG_0737.jpg
    IMG_0737.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 1,668
  • IMG_0734.jpg
    IMG_0734.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 1,773

CO Nineballer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2013 Beautiful Judd Fuller Cue

This might not be the fanciest cue on this thread, but it is definitely an "Eye Catcher" in person. Anyone that has played with or has had a chance to have a cue made by Judd knows his first priority of turning out a cue is that it must play well for him to let it go out the door. I have to say I had an absolute pleasure dealing with Judd and Trudy and am glad to call him a friend of mine. They are currently putting together another super nice cue that will hopefully be in the running for next year.

Enjoy the pics, and thank you Jamie for allowing us to all see some Monster Cues that might have otherwise been missed.

Attachments

• New Photos 015.jpg
    New Photos 015.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 1,589
  • New Photos 006.jpg
    New Photos 006.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 1,588
  • New Photos 012.jpg
    New Photos 012.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 1,680
  • New Photos 013.jpg
    New Photos 013.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 1,687
  • New Photos 007.jpg
    New Photos 007.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 1,591

seale1985

Banned
i had this made for my oldest neice, shes 7 and already playing high 4 speed on big track. MR pat diveney and i were talking and came up with a cue nicer than her dream cue its a monster diveney and belongs to a 7 yr girl pool shark ha. Just wanted to thank my sponser freind Mr pat deviney and his family for stepping it up and making this a chirstmas she will never forget. All whites ivory all inlays are ivory and paua that alternate, then all the ring done the same but ivory and paua squares with high polished sliver wrapped around each box, the ring even though alternate still line up all threw cue. Mr pat said this is first time he used this awesome ring work wasnt cheap either, one other neat fact on this cue is its on of only a few to have pats logo laser cut into pin, straight 6 ivory mine and her fav colors for venners so black and yellow 5 per point, that ambonya burl handle is sick cant wait for u guys to get to see this at SBE mr pat asked me to bring her cue to dispaly. not bad for 7 yr girl ha also mr pats a sheer pleasure to work with and will make what ever u want happen also best playing cues on the planet.. this cue is a gallrey cue ha i own quite a few gallery cues. i cant wait till next yr ill be putting in mr pats 2nd biggest cue ever right under ivory handle he made all i saying is its going to be a monster with a 5-1/2 ivory butt sleeve and half inch butt cap cut out it so when he puts it back on he can line grain up his works flawless so enjoy. That little piece of felt in ivory
Butt cap in pick is just a hair or somthing not in cue its perfect forreal flawless.

Attachments

• ivory handle phillpi 301.jpg
    ivory handle phillpi 301.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 1,522
  • ivory handle phillpi 359.jpg
    ivory handle phillpi 359.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 1,576
  • ivory handle phillpi 358.jpg
    ivory handle phillpi 358.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 1,493
  • ivory handle phillpi 357.jpg
    ivory handle phillpi 357.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 1,551
  • ivory handle phillpi 315.jpg
    ivory handle phillpi 315.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 1,549
Last edited:

seale1985

Banned
This cue plays good as it looks and also weighs 19 flat pats
The man. This cue has most paua over ever seen it gone be my new everyday
Playing cue until my monster is done ha plus flashy cues helpes me sale.

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I didn't understand one word of the last two posts but hey. Nice cue.

- B <---------------- thinks that any person who says "money is no object" should spend some on a cleaning lady

Last edited:

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This cue plays good as it looks and also weighs 19 flat pats
The man. This cue has most paua over ever seen it gone be my new everyday
Playing cue until my monster is done ha plus flashy cues helpes me sale.

Looks like the handle is thuya burl, not amboyna.

Scott <<== has been wrong before

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is...."

More monsters !! Folks don't be shy about getting your big cues in the mix here. I know there have to be more unique and fancy 2013 cues out there that AZers have acquired but few have seen. :)