After School Program

Youthbilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am reaching out to everyone to help me make this dream come true. Just recently I was able to convince the principle of my sons middle school to let me teach pool there. I have installed 3 eight foot tables and 1 seven table in the classroom. My program is already taken off at an incredible pace. I spoke with 12 students today that 10 of them are interested in qualifing for the BEF Junior Nationals next summer. I am also lining up to get another school already. Stay tuned for a gofundme page in the future as I am going to do what I can to take this full time and accross the country. If your able to help, please do.

Everything that I have been able to do has been through the donations of others. For the first school, I have done every single bit of it volunteer. We are still in need of a few things for the first school, and several things for the next school. Below is the list of items needed. If you are able to help out in any way, please let me know at stevemstrange@gmail.com.

20 Good house cues
5 Full Sets of pool balls.
5 wooden racks
Masters Chalk
Table Lights
Chalk Off Table Cleaner and Brush
Measle Balls
Simonis, Tour Edition, or Andy Cloth.(any thing of that caliber)

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks,
Steve M. Strange

Last edited:

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is fantastic news, Steve!

I'm in.

I'll see to it the 5 pool ball sets are taken care of, sir.

Email to follow...

K.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Youthbilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you

I would like to say a huge thank you to those folks who have reached out to me. It is because of the support and selflessness of people like you that has made this program possible.