Pool halls in columbia sc

BigNBeefY

Just Stopping By
Silver Member
Moving to columbia sc within the next year or so. Looking for a new place to shoot preferrably with some 9ft diamond or gc tables

Moving to columbia sc within the next year or so. Looking for a new place to shoot preferrably with some 9ft diamond or gc tables

I do not know, but I am guessing Grady's might be the best place to play in that area.

850C S Lake Dr, Lexington, SC 29072

I see that there is a Jillian's in downtown Columbia, but I do not know if the tables are any good. I have never been to Columbia. Always thought it would be a nice place to relocate to. Went through there one time on the Greyhound, and the downtown area looked really interesting. Hope you have a nice time living there, and find some place places to shoot at. Grady's might be your best option though.

BigNBeefY

Just Stopping By
Silver Member
I did see Grady's listed online in lexington but not sure about the tables. Trying to avoid typical barboxes

BigNBeefY

Just Stopping By
Silver Member
I did see Grady's listed online in lexington but not sure about the tables. Trying to avoid typical barboxes
Btw...cost of living is great in columbia. Houses that would be well over300k in hoover al are listed for less than 200k.

ChopStick

Unsane Poster
Silver Member
Jillians are Gold Crowns and they play OK. It is expensive though. It is a social place, not a pool hall. It's OK if you just want to hit some balls. Not good for serious practice. I used to start my happy hour there every Friday. That was back before Grady got his place. I never found another place to play In Columbia.

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I haven't been to Grady's in a couple of years, but they had maybe 10 9' Diamonds, 6 7' Diamonds, and a few valleys for league play. Excellent place to play.

Gary G

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gradys

I stopped in there a few months ago and I
would recommend it . The food was good
(a must for me) plus plenty of 9ft 7ft diamonds.
I'm looking forward to getting back up there. I
would like to see some good tournament there
that would give me the incentive to make the drive
up . good luck in your new chapter in life. :thumbup: