Newsheriff...............Bacote Sneaky......F/S

Newsheriffintwn

Newsheriff Custom Cues
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
177   0   0
I just completed a very nicely figured Bacote and B/E Sneaky up for sale. The cue is a excellent player and dead straight NO BS taper rolls.

Specs

Nicely figured Bacote and Birdseye
Full size stainless steel joint 5/16-14 piloted with my phenolic insert

Butt 29
Shaft 29

Butt 15.4oz
Shaft 3.8oz Total 19.2 oz

Joint .840 dia
Butt 1.248 dia
Balance point 18" from bottom of butt cap

Shaft 12.60mm
W/B tip

Pay Pal Only............SOLD ......Shipped USPS priority mail with insurance in the U.S. over seas actual cost. Cues shipped in PVC tube for protection NO exceptions.

I offer a full money back (less return shipping/insured) on my cues. You have 24 hours after receiving the cue to decide if its for you. provided its returned in the same condition as received (yes you can play with it..lol) just no dings dents or abuse. Cue must be shipped back in original shipping container (PVC tube)

I also offer a full price trade up on my cues, provided the cue is in good condition and not warped or real beat up...(damage would be less than full). Trade the old cue in towards a new cue at least 250 over original priced cue. (old cue cost 400 new cue must be 650 or more)

Last edited:

hitnrun

hitnrun
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Wow nice lookin cue I'm a Bocote fan!
However I really like the one just bought from you it plays super good!
Keep up the great work.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey brother I NEVER do this but I have to say I think this Birdseye cue is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS ! !!! I'm Def not looking for yet another cue ( have too many as it is that I don't use ) but after seeing this I am seriously considering. Quick question : is it possible at all for you to make a matching Birdseye shaft to go with this cue and if so what would a ballpark cost be? Also I have another ebony / Birdseye cue and have been looking for someone to make me a matching Birdseye shaft for it ( got the idea after seeing a Birdseye shafts Chop doc posted lol ). Anyway is that something you may be able to do? And once again if so ballpark?

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
you need a diffuser for when you take pics brother, will make light not shine off cue, see better details of pretty wood such as this that my boy on top of me's droolin on.....whipe your mouth B! lol

overlord

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Say I PMed you regarding your ebony 3/8-10 extensions and I never heard back from you. Do you have any of these still for sale?

StrokeofLuck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
If any of you guys are considering this, I recently picked one up from Dave and I can tell you that the fit and finish and overall quality on these is really good. I was quite impressed and don't think you could be disappointed for the money.

Newsheriffintwn

Newsheriff Custom Cues
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
177   0   0
If any of you guys are considering this, I recently picked one up from Dave and I can tell you that the fit and finish and overall quality on these is really good. I was quite impressed and don't think you could be disappointed for the money.

I appreciate the compliment..................Super PRICE SOLD shipped....a lot of cue for a little money

Last edited: