Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had Glenn pegged years ago for what he is but no one listened to me. You can find all the posts for calling him out so people would be warned.

Once again, Watchez is the Teacher.

Ken never doubted the Watchez…...just saying.

Ken

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
I can't believe you're doing this. You deserve a medal.

Jerimy just installed my table a few months ago in the Chicago burbs. A couple of weeks ago, my wife sees something on Facebook, a lady in the next town over has a cat stuck in a pool table and can't get the cat out.

I gave my wife's Jerimy's phone number and thought maybe he can help, and hoping he might be in the area that day.

He lives at least an hour away from the house that needed help. He showed up right away, and didn't even charge her for saving her cat.

Damn, that's pretty fuggin strong.

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jerimy just installed my table a few months ago in the Chicago burbs. A couple of weeks ago, my wife sees something on Facebook, a lady in the next town over has a cat stuck in a pool table and can't get the cat out.

I gave my wife's Jerimy's phone number and thought maybe he can help, and hoping he might be in the area that day.

He lives at least an hour away from the house that needed help. He showed up right away, and didn't even charge her for saving her cat.

That was awesome of Jerimy.

I had a kitten get stuck in one of my Anniversary pedestals to. It really freaked me out, I thought I was going to have disassemble the table, but I finally got the little guy out of there. I immediately covered those openings in those pedestals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dogginda9

I need a vacation.
Silver Member

My kitties love Uncle Jerimy.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As someone who was tipped on Glen having a habit of collecting rails and not returning them, I am fortunate.

Well I feel bad for the OP, and while $1700 isn't a big deal of money the aggravation sucks.

Years ago, I commissioned 2-3 cues a year to be built each year for several years.

I then ran into John Showman, and after quoting me a price, taking a deposit and waiting 6 years, and then finally him telling me the price at least would be doubled. Required a letter from an attorney to get my deposit back.

Since the John Showman deal, I quit having cues built.....I just got sick of it.

The biggest problem wasn't so much the liar cuemaker, but nut huggers here that stuck up for him, and they didn't know that that he had pulled that same stuff on other folks here. (Several sent me private messages).

While I have bumped heads with Glen in the past, I am urging him just to do the right thing as soon as possible. Put this behind you.

I wish the best for all parties.

Ken Strain

Well I feel bad for the OP, and while $1700 isn't a big deal of money the aggravation sucks.

Years ago, I commissioned 2-3 cues a year to be built each year for several years.

I then ran into John Showman, and after quoting me a price, taking a deposit and waiting 6 years, and then finally him telling me the price at least would be doubled. Required a letter from an attorney to get my deposit back.

Since the John Showman deal, I quit having cues built.....I just got sick of it.

The biggest problem wasn't so much the liar cuemaker, but nut huggers here that stuck up for him, and they didn't know that that he had pulled that same stuff on other folks here. (Several sent me private messages).

While I have bumped heads with Glen in the past, I am urging him just to do the right thing as soon as possible. Put this behind you.

I wish the best for all parties.

Ken Strain

Man. Wonder who that attorney was??? Lol. You’re welcome. My pleasure tracking down low life’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WoodyMPW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice to see you're perusing the forums again this morning snake. Still ignoring responsibility.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
My kitties love Uncle Jerimy.

LOL. I figured Jerimy must be a cat guy that he showed up that fast :)

I mean, I could have gone, but I'd have brought an ax and sledgehammer, the only tools I know how to use ;)

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The watchez isn't the only one around these parts that had RKC pegged. But it's pool we are talking about here, so it sort of comes with the territory. At this point in my life, I sort of view most things pool related as sort of one big poker match where bluffing, lying, and outright cheating is where I have my expectations set. This way I'm pleasantly surprised when I meet a good guy or gal, and I'm surprised quite often really. I actually love my pool family but I'm never shocked by anything in this crazy world of ours.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Being curious I read the thread from start to finish. At one point in time Glen was the man if you need a Pool Table Mechanic, after 22 pages of a story that IMHO should have been resolved to save face, assume Glen's phone is no longer ring off the hook.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Being curious I read the thread from start to finish. At one point in time Glen was the man if you need a Pool Table Mechanic, after 22 pages of a story that IMHO should have been resolved to save face, assume Glen's phone is no longer ring off the hook.

Nah, he'll still have all the business he can handle