Ultimate********black boar***********

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
Double? you mean 20-30k? lol, that's funny. Beautiful cue! Has kind of a renaissance feeling about it. The bar goes up another notch!

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
Sunny beaches! 10-15k is my guess. Can you tell us a little more about the materials in the cue?

:slap: ivory silver and maybe some gold....you would need atleast a roll of dimes to even talk about getting a cue of this size made...

tommie1351

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow

Steve, that may be the nicest cue I've ever seen! Congradulations my friend.
TOMMIE

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey

This baby is still my all time favorite too....thanks for the nice comments.

BankT8Ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Black Boar cue is Absolutely Beautiful and Amazing work of art. :smile:
Thank-you for sharing Steve

Mike

rdwell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cue

Love the red inlays steve they really make it pop with the silver. Sweet cue. Randy

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All of the Black Boar cues you own are gems.
The design is over the top gorgeous and I get lost in all in the details within the inlays.
But my favorite of all time is a bit simpler compared to his most recent designs and the 6-point design is something to enjoy for a lifetime...
I really wanted this one - Long Before Superman & Batman

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey

All of the Black Boar cues you own are gems.
The design is over the top gorgeous and I get lost in all in the details within the inlays.
But my favorite of all time is a bit simpler compared to his most recent designs and the 6-point design is something to enjoy for a lifetime...
I really wanted this one - Long Before Superman & Batman

Myron, you talking about the BB black Beauty......I think I heard it calling your name a few times....lol. Glad your back, my friend.

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's a bad ass cue. I bet it's a monster player, too. You have many, many nice cues and I enjoy your pics. Thanks for showing another beauty.

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
This cue leaves me speechless. The quality of the inlays in this cue is mind boggling.

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
With all this recent exposure of Tikklers awesome blackboard, I remembered about this thread that Steve posted last year and it features this cue and some in progress pics.. Anyways, believe it or not I had a heck of a time finding it!

Steve, thank you for sharing all your cue pics with us,

Both these threads are completely awesome!

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=268461

Chris

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member

Steve, I can certainly see why. Everything just 'works' so well in this one. Perfectly balanced amount of work in the prongs and rings above the wrap with such a fully-loaded back end. This cue is one of the select few that IMO all others are consciously or subconsciously measured against. :bow-down:

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
inspired...

I first saw this cue maybe 4-5 years ago and I believed then and still do now that it's the single most beautiful cue design I've ever seen.

It inspired me to have an artist buddy of mine paint a few segments of the design over my living room mirror. Tony saw it and approved (and laughed). :thumbup:

We've lost a couple of good guys in this thread, btw, including, of course, the op, Tikkler. :(

best,
brian kc

Attachments

• Black-Boar-mural-Eric.jpg
    Black-Boar-mural-Eric.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 260
  • Black-Boar-mural-flash.jpg
    Black-Boar-mural-flash.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 243
  • Black-Boar-mural-full-updated.jpg
    Black-Boar-mural-full-updated.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 252