On The Road Again with Perfect Aim....

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's fairly simple but can be tough to totally understand and apply it.

Awesome Gene.

I'll gubevyou a call next well.

Also when you're in the :ares: let me know and I'll try to set up/schedule a lesson with you.

Looking forward to meeting you in person. The Perfect Aim as I understand and practice it us HUGE for me. So any help to Do better understand and practice it will be great...

I appreciate your enthusiasm. Once a person masters getting the stance, stroke and cue in the proper position the rest of the time can be spent on other aspects of the game. This is why many of the young players that I have worked with have so much better in a short period of time. it might have taken them years to get there naturally. That's why you never saw many young players 18, 19 or 20 to 25 winner consistently. The eyes weren't in the right spot so when they get down on the shot their brain makes them adjust to try and get right and then the whole puzzle is screwed up. I can't wait until I do the phone lesson and you get that WOW moment for sure. It's hard to get the full benefit of Perfect aim from the video alone but then again I've seen some amazing results from it also. Looking forward to your call.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Perfect Aim should be back on the road soon....

BEEN LOOKING For a home on wheels AND I RAN INTO A DEAL I COULDN'T REFUSE. 2002 Winnebago. Brave. 38 footer with 2 slides. It only has 12,000 miles on it. Inside is just like new. Now I have to sell the Highlander and get a little car to pull behind. Still have to have a couple of surgeries but I can get it set up in an RV park here in the Twin Cities, save a little on rent and get the the RV and myself totally road worthy for sure. Should be ready to go by winter.

I will be contacting some poolhalls on the way from the Twin cities to do some free seminars. Pretty pumped to be going back on the road and this time have my home right with me. If I could help one player play better each day for the rest of my life, that would be the best. So you all soon...……….:rolleyes::grin::grin::

Last edited:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
BEEN LOOKING For a home on wheels AND I RAN INTO A DEAL I COULDN'T REFUSE. 2002 Winnebago. Brave. 38 footer with 2 slides. It only has 12,000 miles on it. Inside is just like new. Now I have to sell the Highlander and get a little car to pull behind. Still have to have a couple of surgeries but I can get it set up in an RV park here in the Twin Cities, save a little on rent and get the the RV and myself totally road worthy for sure. Should be ready to go by winter.

I will be contacting some poolhalls on the way from the Twin cities to do some free seminars. Pretty pumped to be going back on the road and this time have my home right with me. If I could help one player play better each day for the rest of my life, that would be the best. So you all soon...……….:rolleyes::grin::grin::
wish you a successful road trip and most important good health....:thumbup:

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks bbb. This will be fun for sure. All my life I was out of energy because of the heart defect that I had fixed that got worse as I got older because the body didn't recover from getting half of what I needed. Not to mention getting my neck fused from the car accident in Peoria, Ill. I got room to pick up a pool player or 2 or even a person that can eventually help me teach. Even though I was doing these surgeries I did over 300 lessons here in the Twin Cities. The weekly tournaments have gotten really tough. Darn students kicking my ass. But that's OK. What I have learned about the eyes in these last 4 years has been priceless. There was no blue print to follow because nobody had it right. This is something that nobody has ever figured out so other teachers out there shouldn't feel bad and try to pretend like they actually know how it works. They might know something but they don't know the whole banana and the different things that it effects. Heck, I thought I knew it all and soon I learned this and then that. And there is nothing about this or that anywhere on the internet or books. I'm not so smart but I just got lucky that I'm stubborn and just ground it out. At 66 years old it would be real easy to just sit back and relax but the players that I have helped reach higher levels real quick keep me motivated. . Plus all the players. The league players are the best. Everywhere I go it's like a whole new pool world and after about 2 or 3 weeks of teaching I almost don't want to go. I have some great friends here in the Twin Cities , Minnesota and Wisconsin and it's real hard to leave here with all the friends. I'll be mapping out a path during the next 2 months. One the road again. One man, a motorhome and the road....It don't get any better than this....

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On the road again, One man a motorhome and the Road. Home Home on the Road..

In 2013 I was unfortunate to have been hit by drunk drivers in Peoria, Ill. Finally resulted in a neck fusion that turned out pretty good. Been trying to get back on the road ever since but have been side tracked by a number of medical things that just had to be fixed. 2 knee surgeries and a knee replacement, tumor the size of a tennis ball removed from my thyroid, Open heart surgery to repair a cleft mitro valve, and now lung hernia surgery. I think I'm finally about ready to go. Bought a great big 38 ft motorhome with a couple of slides that is in great shape. Only 13,000 miles on it. Spending some time in Chippewa Falls wi while my freind Mike Eyerly is getting it totally road worthy. And another freind Steve Dresel is letting me park it at his place just north of Chippewa Falls while Mike is doing the work. Made a mistake and bought a car dolly to pull the Toyota Highlander with but it's just too much work, hooking and unhooking. Soooo the Toyota is up for sale and I just bought a Ford Escape that can be pulled by the motorhome with a tow bar and all 4 wheels on the ground. Much easier to hook and unhook. My freind Mike is pretty knowledgeable and is building me a great tow bar saving me a big chunk of cash. Now the plan is to hopefully get the Toyota sold, hook up the Escape and get set up in an RV park back up in the Twin Cities. This is a big lifestyle change for sure and the concept of having my home all the time on the road will have so many advantages. The new thread on AZ Billiards, greatest pool site in the world, Will be titled some thing like Home, Home on the road again with Perfect Aim. As I'm sitting here with pretty sore ribs from the surgery, I can't believe how this is falling into place. The 4 years I spent on the road from 2009 to 2013 were unbelievable. I helped some of the best players in the world get there a little faster. I helped so many league players play so much better immediately after learning and understanding Perfect Aim. And I helped so many beginners go from 0 to 90 in about 6 months to a year. Playing at an unbelievable pace in such a short period of time. Over 2,000 documented lessons and doing aver 10,000 mini lessons. Mini lesson being just a short intro so the player can see the benefit of how important Perfect Aim is to the rest of their game. For me the first 4 years were just a tuneup to get ready to do what is going to happen now. Hopefully I can find a camera person that is good with the internet so players everywhere can see the quick results that are happening to the players that are learning. I can't believe how this is finally going to happen. In the next 2 months while I am totally healing from my last surgery, I am going to take some short trips to some of my favorite pool halls and poolroom owners close to the Twin Cities within a 100 to 200 miles away. One the Road again with Perfect Aim. One Man a motorhome and the Road...….. .
Edit or delete this

Tenor

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In Green Bay, Wisconsin Tyler Styer/Zach Marquardt $2,000.00 in the middle.

Heading over to Green Bay to see the big match between Zack and Tyler. Should be a good one. I'm driving the motorhome over there and staying in a campground. I'll be getting there Tuesday the 28th. Might be staying until Sept 2nd. If they get the booth up I will be commentating the whole match. They are 2 of my favorite players in the whole world. This is going to be a good one. I might even do a few lessons after the match. Got to watch this one to see who will win. I know they both think they are going to win. I guess that's why we have to play. To find out. See you all there......Plus. I will be doing Perfect Aim mini lessons Sat and Sun Aug 31st and Sept 1st.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't know my freind...

Hey Geno,

When are you coming down to the west coast of Florida?

Right now I'm in Green Bay, Wi. Took a little trip over here to commentate on the Zack Marquardt/Tyler Styer race to 100 money match.

I ended up staying 5 days doing 7 lessons with very little advertising.

This was a test run for the motorhome and my body. Had lung hernia surgery about 3 weeks ago and didn't know if I was up to it. Well. let me tell you I passed and so did the motorhome.

Now I go back to Chippewa falls and get the finishing touches done on the motorhome to get things Perfect and then I'm going to the Twin Cities to do about 15 lessons up there. Looks like they missed me, at least the people that were on the fence about learning Perfect Aim. When I'm gone I might never come back. There is a lot of people out there to help.

And to be honest, I don't think Perfect Aim should be called an aiming system but a total pool shooting system.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Right now I'm in Green Bay, Wi. Took a little trip over here to commentate on the Zack Marquardt/Tyler Styer race to 100 money match.

I ended up staying 5 days doing 7 lessons with very little advertising.

This was a test run for the motorhome and my body. Had lung hernia surgery about 3 weeks ago and didn't know if I was up to it. Well. let me tell you I passed and so did the motorhome.

Now I go back to Chippewa falls and get the finishing touches done on the motorhome to get things Perfect and then I'm going to the Twin Cities to do about 15 lessons up there. Looks like they missed me, at least the people that were on the fence about learning Perfect Aim. When I'm gone I might never come back. There is a lot of people out there to help.

And to be honest, I don't think Perfect Aim should be called an aiming system but a total pool shooting system.

Hi Geno what was the final score? I see day one was 50-9. But can’t find any information for day 2. Thanks.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Zach won about 25 games the second day. Tyler didn't play as stellar the second day and Zach plated better. I had a place for 13 years and it is a different mindset to own the business and keep your focus when playing a match.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Perfect Aim Lessons Carom Room, Beloit October 14th thru 18th

I'm heading to Beloit for the WIHOF and watch some of my friends get inducted into the hall of fame. I will be playing in the tournament also with low expectations not being fully recovered from lung hernia surgery cause by heart surgery. Just want to be there. The good news is I will be driving the Beast {38' winnebago brave} for another test run before I start traveling around the country teaching full time again. First I'm going to have some great fun at the banquet, then I'm going to play in the tournament and then I will be doing 2 full Perfect Aim lessons each day for the next 4 days. One at noon and one at 6 or 7 each day. When a person does a Perfect Aim lesson they learn this for life. It is the real deal and they know it for sure once they see it with their own eyes. The problem is it's easy to forget parts of the technique that helped them play the best pool of their life in a short period of time. And it gave them the ability to get better and better instead of feeling like they are stuck in the same place. This is why I do free Perfect Aim tuneups for life. If they can't come to me we can do it right over the phone while the player is at a table. It's real easy to do once a player has had the full lesson. So please, everyone that has done a lesson with me in the past come to the Carom Room and get your little tuneup. See you all there...715-563-8712 :thumbup:;)

Last edited:

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glad i could help.

Hey Gene,

I've sent you a PM on FB and also made a comment on one of your posts, but didn't hear back from you.

I found something interesting about my eyes, vision center etc., which I wrote to you about in PM and also posted in this old thread:

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=6492947

Can you give us some insight or help me about this?

Hopefully you can see what I was talking about. Once you are seeing the shot correctly and have the dominant eye in the most correct position it will enhance your. Sure wish you were here in Milwaukee. I've done 5 lessons here right now in 5 days with great results. PM me again if you need some help.

Mirza

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hopefully you can see what I was talking about. Once you are seeing the shot correctly and have the dominant eye in the most correct position it will enhance your. Sure wish you were here in Milwaukee. I've done 5 lessons here right now in 5 days with great results. PM me again if you need some help.

I still didn't get to go to the pool hall to try what you told me to, got a child 3 weeks ago so we have our hands full right now :)

When I do be sure I'll PM you how it went.

And again, thank you VERY MUCH for the help, you're the only one I know about that goes into great detail about this subject so anyone who has any problems with consistency should really IMMEDIATELY go to you for help, I mean why waste any time when you have someone like you at disposal.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mizra

When you said something about the details of what I teach you said it all. I'm in Milwaukee right now doing lessons and I heard the same thing from about 4 of the lessons. One of my friends Albert Jack introduced me to one of his fellow pool players, a young lady that is going to play in a pro tourney in the near future. He tried to explain to her how much she needed to learn what I teach because it would improve her game. He was kind of almost hurt when she seemed disinterested because he really liked this person and wants to see her play well. After she went to the bar he expressed his concern and I told him it happens all the time. The only way to really get the person interested is for me to do a little mini lesson and show the player the problems they don't know they have and then show them how to fix it. Then I show them about 3 or 4 other problems that the dominant eye creates and expose the problem totally. Almost immediately they can see how much this would improve their game. I'm looking forward to running into this young lady again and having the opportunity to show her a little bit. Once she can see with her own eyes the need to know is created. It's almost like I have to trick them into taking a look just to humor me only to end up being perplexed and needing to know. This is so much fun. Bottom line is when we get done with the lesson they are capable of playing the best pool of their lives. it don't get any better than this.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Still in Milwaukee for a few days...

When you said something about the details of what I teach you said it all. I'm in Milwaukee right now doing lessons and I heard the same thing from about 4 of the lessons. One of my friends Albert Jack introduced me to one of his fellow pool players, a young lady that is going to play in a pro tourney in the near future. He tried to explain to her how much she needed to learn what I teach because it would improve her game. He was kind of almost hurt when she seemed disinterested because he really liked this person and wants to see her play well. After she went to the bar he expressed his concern and I told him it happens all the time. The only way to really get the person interested is for me to do a little mini lesson and show the player the problems they don't know they have and then show them how to fix it. Then I show them about 3 or 4 other problems that the dominant eye creates and expose the problem totally. Almost immediately they can see how much this would improve their game. I'm looking forward to running into this young lady again and having the opportunity to show her a little bit. Once she can see with her own eyes the need to know is created. It's almost like I have to trick them into taking a look just to humor me only to end up being perplexed and needing to know. This is so much fun. Bottom line is when we get done with the lesson they are capable of playing the best pool of their lives. it don't get any better than this.

The lessons just keep coming. Now the same way it was 9 years ago when I first started teaching Perfect Aim, the players that have already learned are telling their friends how much they need to know this if they want to improve their game. It's kind of funny the number of aiming things there are on the internet now. many don't have a clue. The dominant eye is the key to it all. Most players don't even know that they have trouble cutting to the left or the right until I show them with a cut that totally exposes the problem. Also most players come down to the right or the left of center. Dominant eye again. I can fix that. Being able to get English to the right or left easy one way and not so easy the other way. I can fix that. These are the issues and they are the same that they were 10 years ago. People are punching in the dark. the things I know and teach are still as big of a secret as ever. Considering that nobody ever figured these things out since the beginning of pool , what are the chances that someone just sitting and thinking is going to get it done. 000% chance. This whole aiming business has turned into kind of a joke. What's really sad is the number of people that are wasting their time trying to learn things that don't work at all. Unbelievable. Heading down to Romines to do another emergency lesson. I'm starting to almost feel like a pool paramedic. Got to go save another pool player...

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
here I am in Wausau, Wisconsin. Played in a little tournament but the main event is the Ladies Pro event put on by Dean Dr Pool. $20,000.00 added. What a great event. I'm a little late getting in today and I hope April Larsen is still in. She made the final 8 yesterday. I will be sticking around doing some Perfect Aim mini lessons for free at the Jacoby booth table or in the room where they had the bar table tournament if the tables are still there. Got to get going. Don't want to miss the action.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In Minneapolis for the next 4 months doing lessons

After the lung hernia surgery created by the robotic heart valve surgery I needed some time to heal. The time frame for this is up to a year. it's been about 6 months now. I'm doing 3 to 4 lessons a week and playing some pool. But my main goal right now is to get back into shape so I can get back on the road. The motorhome is great and I am living in it right now. it's just like an apartment for sure. All the comforts of home. Any past customers that have any questions about Perfect Aim feel free to can me. Other than that anyone that wants to play better pool will have to come to Minneapolis for now.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Isolation Perfect Aim Lessons available now !!!!!!!!!!

After the lung hernia surgery created by the robotic heart valve surgery I needed some time to heal. The time frame for this is up to a year. it's been about 6 months now. I'm doing 3 to 4 lessons a week and playing some pool. But my main goal right now is to get back into shape so I can get back on the road. The motorhome is great and I am living in it right now. it's just like an apartment for sure. All the comforts of home. Any past customers that have any questions about Perfect Aim feel free to can me. Other than that anyone that wants to play better pool will have to come to Minneapolis for now.

I'm finally there. Ready to let it all hang out. Isolation tournaments have really taken off and I'm finally ready to start teaching full time again. Having done almost 1000 Perfect Aim lessons over the phone I know this will work and work well. This time though I will be set up with skype so I will be right at your pool table. I might not be the best teacher in the world but I certainly have the best info to get you playing the best pool of your life. I will be doing about 10 of these for free at the beginning here. After the first 10 the price will be $150. That is half what I charge for a normal lesson in person. This will work just as well. Players that want to get one of the 10 spots for the free Isolation Perfect Aim lesson just send me a PM. First 10 so don't wait.

And I guarantee it will be the best thing that any pool player could ever do for their game at any level. Saying it will cut your misses in half is an underestimate for sure. Can hardly wait to get this rolling. Get on the list.

Last edited: