Conspiracy my ahrse!
Old
  (#1366)
xradarx
AzB Silver Member
xradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Conspiracy my ahrse! - 11-06-2019, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pt109 View Post
Another moon landing conspiracy?

Attachment 533767
Read the plaque very carefully. Says nothing about 14.1 Straight Pool/Continuous. He and they can call the practice session anything that they would like, just not 14.1 Straight Pool/Continuous. Net even an assemblage of or the like to the true game condition, exhibition or otherwise. No one disputes that he may have run a record number of balls. Just not in regulation 14.1 Straight Pool/Continuous which has rules to abide by. Matters not what a $10 plaque reads. Get real.

Old
  (#1367)
pt109
WO double hemlock
pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

11-06-2019, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xradarx View Post
Read the plaque very carefully. Says nothing about 14.1 Straight Pool/Continuous. He and they can call the practice session anything that they would like, just not 14.1 Straight Pool/Continuous. Net even an assemblage of or the like to the true game condition, exhibition or otherwise. No one disputes that he may have run a record number of balls. Just not in regulation 14.1 Straight Pool/Continuous which has rules to abide by. Matters not what a $10 plaque reads. Get real.
Chris Melling will be surprised, and perhaps a little hurt, that this method of playing 14.1
doesnít mean anything to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWu3jGkZ-VA

On the other hand, I think he may realize that it means a lot to many people....
...so I donít see him needing antidepressant pills just yet.

Lionize your game.
http://www.alexpagulayan.com/

MAGIC CHALK call Marco Polo 647-287-8131

If pool players had to have knowledge of geometry and physics before talking about geometry and physics, all of the aiming threads would disappear.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#1368)
logical
sarcasm while you wait
logical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-06-2019, 04:04 PM

Quote:
... No one disputes that he may have run a record number of balls...
Have you really not read the accusations that the whole thing is fake?

Quote:
Read the plaque very carefully. ..............Matters not what a $10 plaque reads.
Make up your mind, you are arguing with yourself again.

Quote:
Get real.
Your cheese has slipped off your cracker so far it isn't even in the same zip code.

Quote:
. Net even an assemblage of or the like to the true game condition, exhibition or otherwise....
That's barely an actual sentence but would you rather he just kept shooting after winning an exhibition match with the local favorite...you know like the guy who used to hold the record did? How does having someone sitting in a chair who already lost make it a legit record?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

No editing
Old
  (#1369)
Danny Harriman
One of the best in 14.1
Danny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond repute

No editing - 11-06-2019, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay helfert View Post
He can damn sure cut out all the time between racks devoted to racking the balls and taking breaks etc. Nothing happens on the table then anyway. The single object ball and cue ball remain in the same position, so why not. Add some commentary and you're good to go. We get to see all the shots uninterrupted and he gets to makes some money off his achievement. I'd be okay with such a DVD (it would be way shorter) and if some others don't approve they don't have to buy it.
this is a oxymoron, cannot as u say cut out all the time - between racks - and again as u stated - get to see all the shots uninterrupted. But that was a nice try Jay. I will answer the question that u chose to not answer for ya Jay, I know u would not give away 10 large without seeing an un edited video that passes the geek squad - unless u got paid to do so. I know this guy and he is not below pulling a shady move to make a buck. If the video has been tampered with - the people will see and call em out on it - guaranteed.

One of the best Straight Pool players - on any soil - or gravity for the matter.

nope
Old
  (#1370)
Danny Harriman
One of the best in 14.1
Danny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond repute

nope - 11-06-2019, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
Exactly, I don't want to watch folks rack balls for hours on end. Just make the video and be done wit it.
does not take long to rack, but again nice try. Trying to speed up the video might lead to larceny - i think.

One of the best Straight Pool players - on any soil - or gravity for the matter.

wow
Old
  (#1371)
Danny Harriman
One of the best in 14.1

wow - 11-06-2019, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeiberLvr View Post
JS would run all over Mosconi.
I try to have sympathy for puppet's of society - and their invisible govt's as well.

Old
  (#1372)
logical
sarcasm while you wait
logical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond repute

11-06-2019, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Harriman View Post
does not take long to rack, but again nice try. Trying to speed up the video might lead to larceny - i think.
Ok, that's nuts but regardless...there is no video yet. Stop ranting about edits and speed ups and shenanigans when you have zero evidence that any such things are going on.

Pass the keyboard back to xradarx.

Old
  (#1373)
pt109
WO double hemlock
pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

11-06-2019, 04:27 PM

Iíve watched quite a few snooker matches on YouTube....
...the short form.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1qgBQ-nE7M

I donít care to see them chalking or racking...or leaving an empty table when nature calls.

Lionize your game.
http://www.alexpagulayan.com/

MAGIC CHALK call Marco Polo 647-287-8131

If pool players had to have knowledge of geometry and physics before talking about geometry and physics, all of the aiming threads would disappear.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Logical vs ill-logical
Old
  (#1374)
xradarx
AzB Silver Member
xradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond repute

Logical vs ill-logical - 11-06-2019, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Have you really not read the accusations that the whole thing is fake? Very True!

Make up your mind, you are arguing with yourself again. better than arguing with sell-outs.

Your cheese has slipped off your cracker so far it isn't even in the same zip code. At least I had cheese and crackers. That's what jobs are all about. Lot of Pool players bumming for assistance.

That's barely an actual sentence but would you rather he just kept shooting after winning an exhibition match with the local favorite...you know like the guy who used to hold the record did? He still has a name and still holds the record. Did you miss something other than pool balls? How does having someone sitting in a chair who already lost make it a legit record? Better than having 8 whopsided opinions to back up your claims.

Just because you swallowed his story hook, line, and sinker, doesn't make it factual.

Old
  (#1375)
logical
sarcasm while you wait

11-06-2019, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Just because you swallowed his story hook, line, and sinker, doesn't make it factual.

Read more slowly Danny, I haven't.

Old
  (#1376)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

11-07-2019, 07:45 AM

Quote:
That's the thing, nobody cares about your opinion on a video you had nothing to do with and surely could never accomplish yourself. Yeah, I know it stings because he "sharked" you once like 100 years ago. So, time to get over it buttercup. There is a new sheriff in town, so step aside deputy

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#1377)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
11-07-2019, 07:51 AM

Quote:
That's the thing, nobody cares about your opinion on a video you had nothing to do with and surely could never accomplish yourself. Yeah, I know it stings because he "sharked" you once like 100 years ago. So, time to get over it buttercup. There is a new sheriff in town, so step aside deputy
If you're not on ignore yet...!

windy scraper
Old
  (#1378)
Danny Harriman
One of the best in 14.1

windy scraper - 11-07-2019, 11:29 AM

Quote:
yer not everybody - but yea u are closer to nobody to b sure, last time i played him in the 14.1 - he did not like it, but at least he did not throw chalk and cry like a little baby (as he DID when I defeated him in the past). I would also add that people who think they can speak for 'everybody' are of an inadequate iq. capiche windy pizza scraper.

Old
  (#1379)
couldnthinkof01
AzB Silver Member
couldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond reputecouldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond reputecouldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond reputecouldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond reputecouldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond reputecouldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond reputecouldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond reputecouldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond reputecouldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond reputecouldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond reputecouldnthinkof01 has a reputation beyond repute

11-07-2019, 11:40 AM

Quote:
yer not everybody - but yea u are closer to nobody to b sure, last time i played him in the 14.1 - he did not like it, but at least he did not throw chalk and cry like a little baby (as he DID when I defeated him in the past). I would also add that people who think they can speak for 'everybody' are of an inadequate iq. capiche windy pizza scraper.
It looks like Arnaldo started a thread about the video.
You might try to e-mail John directly and get answers
to some of your concerns.

Old
  (#1380)
Texas Carom Club
play 1cushion & balkline
Texas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond repute

11-07-2019, 11:42 AM

Quote:
That's the thing, nobody cares about your opinion

This

3 cushion has killed carom
Royal Pro
the revolution in billiard cloth
-"look how hard this easy game is!"

Page 92 of 97 « First 4282909192 9394 Last »

Rate This Thread