Reload this Page Woman stabs self repeatedly, tired of Trump
Page 1 of 3 1 23

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Woman stabs self repeatedly, tired of Trump
Old
  (#1)
Rybord
AzB Silver Member
Rybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1500

Woman stabs self repeatedly, tired of Trump - 12-12-2019, 03:57 PM

Florida Woman Repeatedly Stabs Herself in Stomach Because She’s “Tired of Living in Trump’s Country

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...rumps-country/

A crazed liberal stabbed herself repeatedly in the stomach in June because she’s tired of living in Trump’s country.
It’s rough out there for liberals right now.

A Florida woman stabbed herself in the stomach multiple times over the weekend because she was tired of living in President Donald Trump’s America, police said.

The incident report was published by the Smoking Gun blog with the name of the woman, 46, redacted.

Police responded to a call about an adult female who had “stabbed herself with a kitchen knife,” according to the report. Upon arriving to the residence in the town of Palmetto, the report said, officers observed blood “all over” the woman’s legs, hands and face.

Asked what was wrong, the woman was said to have lifted up her shirt to reveal three self-inflicted stab wounds.

“I’m tired of living in Trump’s country,” she explained, according to the report. “I’m tired of Trump being president.”

Old
  (#2)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

12-12-2019, 04:01 PM

Ban knives.........

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow, idiotic, and inane comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#3)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

12-12-2019, 04:03 PM

Now if only the rest of the liberals would do that and actually succeed in killing themselves.
Then the rest of us including democrats actual rational democrats could all get along and get something productive accomplished.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#4)
strmanglr scott
AzB Silver Member
strmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond repute

12-12-2019, 05:07 PM

More violence instigated by the demedia. Just happens to be self inflicted violence.

Liberalism is a mental disorder. Gun buyers should have to declare their party affiliation. Any dems need to go under psychiatric evaluation previous to sale.

The rail is your best friend.

Old
  (#5)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

12-12-2019, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ View Post
Ban knives.........

Seriously though, it seems that moving elsewhere would be a better choice. Maybe tag a ride with whoopie?

Old
  (#6)
conetip
AzB Silver Member
conetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

12-12-2019, 05:13 PM

It should be illegal to help those who self harm. Let them live or die from their own consequences.

Neil Lickfold.
Cuttlefish Cues.
cuttlefishcues@gmail.com
Sorry, not taking any cue orders until further notice.

Old
  (#7)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

12-12-2019, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conetip View Post
It should be illegal to help those who self harm. Let them live or die from their own consequences.
I feel the same way about drug OD's. The first time, treat, rehab, and release. The second time they show up at the ER because of an OD, if they don't have the cash in their pocket to pay for treatment, they can lay on the floor and die.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow, idiotic, and inane comment like this worthy!
Quote:

pj
chgo

Old
  (#8)
WildWing
AzB Silver Member
WildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond repute

12-12-2019, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rybord View Post

Florida Woman Repeatedly Stabs Herself in Stomach Because She’s “Tired of Living in Trump’s Country
One more lowlife I don't have to support with tax dollars? I sure hope so.

Old
  (#9)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1538

12-12-2019, 06:21 PM

I read the title hoping it was Pelosi, or AOC.

Old
  (#10)
michael4
AzB Silver Member
michael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond repute

12-12-2019, 06:32 PM

she was trying to give herself a tummy tuck

Old
  (#11)
tableroll
AzB Silver Member
tableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond repute

12-12-2019, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rybord View Post

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...rumps-country/

A crazed liberal stabbed herself repeatedly in the stomach in June because she’s tired of living in Trump’s country.
It’s rough out there for liberals right now.

A Florida woman stabbed herself in the stomach multiple times over the weekend because she was tired of living in President Donald Trump’s America, police said.

The incident report was published by the Smoking Gun blog with the name of the woman, 46, redacted.

Police responded to a call about an adult female who had “stabbed herself with a kitchen knife,” according to the report. Upon arriving to the residence in the town of Palmetto, the report said, officers observed blood “all over” the woman’s legs, hands and face.

Asked what was wrong, the woman was said to have lifted up her shirt to reveal three self-inflicted stab wounds.

“I’m tired of living in Trump’s country,” she explained, according to the report. “I’m tired of Trump being president.”
Pass this knife on down the line to the rest of the lunatics. We might get something done in congress after all.

Old
  (#12)
our_auctionguy
The Wall.....
our_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

12-12-2019, 06:57 PM

If she were serious about wanting to die, why didn't she just slice her jugular? Anyone think to pull her voter registration card so we have one less mentally ill person voting in 2020?

Old
  (#13)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge

12-12-2019, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by our_auctionguy View Post
If she were serious about wanting to die, why didn't she just slice her jugular? Anyone think to pull her voter registration card so we have one less mentally ill person voting in 2020?
Worry not, even dead she could still vote for her favorite 'D'.

Quote:

pj
chgo

Old
  (#14)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

12-12-2019, 09:13 PM

Can someone please show the lady where the
arteries are in her neck.

I hate to see someone so unsuccessful.

Old
  (#15)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

12-12-2019, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ View Post
Ban knives.........
Keep knives.

Ban liberals.

Page 1 of 3 1 23

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: