Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Woman stabs self repeatedly, tired of Trump
Page 2 of 3 12 3

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

12-12-2019, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ View Post
Worry not, even dead she could still vote for her favorite 'D'.
You got that right..Living Dead voter.

dumluk

Old
  (#17)
our_auctionguy
The Wall.....
our_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

12-12-2019, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide Rule View Post
Can someone please show the lady where the
arteries are in her neck.

I hate to see someone so unsuccessful.
Then you best forgo watching the Democratic National Convention next year.

Old
  (#18)
jasonlaus
Rep for Smorg
jasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

12-12-2019, 11:31 PM

Headline - Trump causes woman to be stabbed multiple times, fears for her life, afraid of Trumps America.

Old
  (#19)
Kimmo
AzB Silver Member
Kimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25
 Send a message via ICQ to Kimmo Send a message via MSN to Kimmo Send a message via Skype™ to Kimmo 
12-13-2019, 12:08 AM

regardless of politics, she needs help. Anyone ready to do self-harm needs help, yet you guys are here cheering on and hoping she would've have finished the job because of something she said?
The types of posts on display here are sometimes very sick! At what point did you guys lose your humanity?

Don't try to add days to your life, add life to your days! - This message is environmentally friendly...it has been written in it's entirety with recycled bits and bytes.

Name: Kimmo
Playing cue: Predator P3/314, ~20oz + KamuiBlack SS
Break cue: Predator BK2
Jump: Custom
Nationality: Finnish
Hours of pool per week: Hours?? As in PLURAL? You've got to be kidding me...I've got 3 kids!

Old
  (#20)
Boxcar
AzB Silver Member
Boxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond repute

12-13-2019, 01:03 AM

Life is all about choices. If she wants to set herself on fire, who am I to say she can't. Liberals have made a market on "If it feels good, do it." Now, all of a sudden, we are the bad guys. That's just a bunch of "Loser BS." At some point, we are all responsible for our own actions. It's called accountability. I just don't really give one great big hairy shit whether she is tired of Trump or not. I care about people who are trying to make the world a better place. If she was dead, the world would be a better place.

Old
  (#21)
our_auctionguy
The Wall.....
our_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond repute

12-13-2019, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmo View Post
regardless of politics, she needs help. Anyone ready to do self-harm needs help, yet you guys are here cheering on and hoping she would've have finished the job because of something she said?
The types of posts on display here are sometimes very sick! At what point did you guys lose your humanity?
The day that the left started pushing for open borders and calling conservatives Nazis. I never lost my humanity. I did lose my caring for those that politicize their every action as being justified because they don't like the outcome of our election. When Obama was President, I don't recall conservatives stabbing themselves, setting themselves on fire, or shooting a bunch of Democrat senators playing baseball. Nope... who lost their humanity that day when Republicans were shot and shot at because they were not Democrats? If you aren't an American....... your derision means about as much to me as a cup of urine.....IOW pi$$ off....

Last edited by our_auctionguy; 12-13-2019 at 01:20 AM.

Old
  (#22)
conetip
AzB Silver Member
conetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

12-13-2019, 01:12 AM

In reality she was just attention seeking. That's what most of these attempts are all about. They don't need help. They need to be told, sort themselves out and be responsible for their actions . They all have the same story line. Difficult up bringing etc . They want everything done for tjem and it's always someone else who is causing them to react the way they are. It's just bs. She was not even capable of ending her own life in a sensible way.

Neil Lickfold.
Cuttlefish Cues.
cuttlefishcues@gmail.com
Sorry, not taking any cue orders until further notice.

Old
  (#23)
Kimmo
AzB Silver Member
Kimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Kimmo Send a message via MSN to Kimmo Send a message via Skype™ to Kimmo 
12-13-2019, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
Life is all about choices. If she wants to set herself on fire, who am I to say she can't. Liberals have made a market on "If it feels good, do it." Now, all of a sudden, we are the bad guys. That's just a bunch of "Loser BS." At some point, we are all responsible for our own actions. It's called accountability. I just don't really give one great big hairy shit whether she is tired of Trump or not. I care about people who are trying to make the world a better place. If she was dead, the world would be a better place.
so mental disorders are just lack of accountability to you?

Don't try to add days to your life, add life to your days! - This message is environmentally friendly...it has been written in it's entirety with recycled bits and bytes.

Hours of pool per week: Hours?? As in PLURAL? You've got to be kidding me...I've got 3 kids!

Old
  (#24)
our_auctionguy
The Wall.....

12-13-2019, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conetip View Post
In reality she was just attention seeking. That's what most of these attempts are all about. They don't need help. They need to be told, sort themselves out and be responsible for their actions . They all have the same story line. Difficult up bringing etc . They want everything done for tjem and it's always someone else who is causing them to react the way they are. It's just bs. She was not even capable of ending her own life in a sensible way.
She was capable.... just not really intent on it...sort of a half assed move just like all those Democrats voting for Obamacare without even reading.... Lemmings needing Nancy Pelosi to tell them not to worry about the fine print, just vote yay for the damn thing. Half assed governing which really isn't governing at all. Lock step lemmings. Leave everything to the Democrats and this entire country will be like Portland, LA, and San Francisco....... sewers where human feces has to be mapped on Google maps so as to not step in it.

Last edited by our_auctionguy; 12-13-2019 at 01:27 AM.

Old
  (#25)
Kimmo
AzB Silver Member

12-13-2019, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by our_auctionguy View Post
The day that the left started pushing for open borders and calling conservatives Nazis. I never lost my humanity. I did lose my caring for those that politicize their every action as being justified because they don't like the outcome of our election. When Obama was President, I don't recall conservatives stabbing themselves, setting themselves on fire, or shooting a bunch of Democrat senators playing baseball. Nope... who lost their humanity that day when Republicans were shot and shot at because they were not Democrats? If you aren't an American....... your derision means about as much to me as a cup of urine.....IOW pi$$ off....
well at least you are not afraid to show your complete lack of understanding for people with mental illnesses.

Old
  (#26)
our_auctionguy
The Wall.....

12-13-2019, 01:29 AM

Quote:
well at least you are not afraid to show your complete lack of understanding for people with mental illnesses.
I have transported criminals and others with mental illness in bellychains, handcuffs, and leg irons. I understand a lot more than you do. What I don't understand is how you escaped.

When did you attain your PhD in psychology or MD in psychiatry? You have no basis to diagnose her as mentally ill since you haven't even met the person. Armchair psychiatrist are we?

Last edited by our_auctionguy; 12-13-2019 at 01:34 AM.

Old
  (#27)
Kimmo
AzB Silver Member

12-13-2019, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conetip View Post
mentally sound people do not stab themselves attention seeking or not...if one's attention seeking goes to the level of self-harm, it is mental issue that should be dealt with.
but I am sure that your diagnosis based on a single post in interwebs is bang on target...
nothing to see here...move right on....just pray she does not go and buy a gun next since she has a right to, and go on to take her mental issues slightly more extreme next time...

Old
  (#28)
Kimmo
AzB Silver Member

12-13-2019, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by our_auctionguy View Post
I have transported criminals and others with mental illness in bellychains, handcuffs, and leg irons. I understand a lot more than you do. What I don't understand is how you escaped.
so you are a busdriver....that certainly makes you qualified to give a psychological assessment.

Old
  (#29)
Boxcar
AzB Silver Member
Boxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond repute

12-13-2019, 01:36 AM

Quote:
so mental disorders are just lack of accountability to you?
Preaching to me is a fool's errand. If she has NO friends, NO parents, NO siblings, NO grand parents, NO neighbors, NO co-workers, NO access to Community Services Board, then you may have a point of consideration. But we all know she has access to help. She's a useless pile of shit. If you think she has no access to help, you may need to look into a little help yourself. Writing alibis for deliberately deranged children is a predictable looney liberal strategy. Stuff it!

Old
  (#30)
our_auctionguy
The Wall.....

12-13-2019, 01:38 AM

Quote:
so you are a busdriver....that certainly makes you qualified to give a psychological assessment.
Bus driver? LOL! If a Taurus Police Interceptor with a cage is a bus... I guess I was a bus driver.

Don't you have enough Islamic terrorists and Neo-Nazis there to keep you busy worrying about your own? If not, I think our President offered to send you some more.

I hope you don't get the idea I could care less about what you think from the other side of the pond..... because I don't. you just represent wasted electrons and light pulses over fiber optic lines.

Last edited by our_auctionguy; 12-13-2019 at 01:50 AM.

Page 2 of 3 12 3

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: