Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Watch The Circus Live: House Votes On Trump Articles Of Impeachment
Page 3 of 4 123 4

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

12-13-2019, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyg View Post
Liberal, Globalist, Insanity...we've been overrun by ignorant, useful idiots...

'Not My Prime Minister' - Radical Left Marches Against Democracy In Britain

"This is the first time I cried over an election."

Dec 13, 2019 11:35 AM
Trust me, my friend, things are looking up!
The Left is in trouble and they're just starting to wake up to the fact.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/anti-s...ft-revolution/
Honestly, I can't imagine having less respect for someone than I do for any biped that votes for leftist politicians. If you want be a serf, move to Venezuela or Cuba and leave the rest of us the hell alone to live our lives. You idiots brag about voting for your own serfdom, for God's sake!
Fuggin fools.

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

ď...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...Ē
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#32)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member
TexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

12-13-2019, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootingArts View Post
They are indeed withholding the Constitution. They started hamstringing this President as soon as he was in office doing their best to keep him from doing his job, Their job is not to keep the executive branch from doing it's job so no they are not doing their job.

If President Trump vetoed every bill that crossed his desk he would be doing the same thing the house is doing. Wonder how long it would take for the uproar to start? No doubt the same day he started vetoing bills.

Hu
Uh, the Dems only took control this year. How did they hamstring him since he took office?

Old
  (#33)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member
TexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond repute

12-13-2019, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonlaus View Post
Even when it's true?
Been working on that one long?

Old
  (#34)
jasonlaus
Rep for Smorg
jasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond repute

12-13-2019, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasShooter View Post
Been working on that one long?
You are making even less sense now

Old
  (#35)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

12-13-2019, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonlaus View Post
You are making even less sense now
Eh, go easy, hes been kicked in the teeth for almost 3 years when the sema kept promising they get Trump..... 2024 is just around the corner, how can they lose that one ???

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#36)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member

12-13-2019, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
Eh, go easy, hes been kicked in the teeth for almost 3 years when the sema kept promising they get Trump..... 2024 is just around the corner, how can they lose that one ???
Theyíve only been at it for 10 months, so Iím fine with it.

Old
  (#37)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

12-13-2019, 12:20 PM

Quote:
They’ve only been at it for 10 months, so I’m fine with it.
only? the House is only a 24 month term

Old
  (#38)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

12-13-2019, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Theyíve only been at it for 10 months, so Iím fine with it.
Thats cute u forgot about the other times Trump was exonerated. And there was this time Trump appointed this dude Kavanaugh. And when he beat the living snot out of Hillary, and whem he cut taxes, and reduced unemployement.... like i said, kicked in the teeth for 3 years. I dont know yall are even standing

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#39)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member

12-13-2019, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Thats cute u forgot about the other times Trump was exonerated. And there was this time Trump appointed this dude Kavanaugh. And when he beat the living snot out of Hillary, and whem he cut taxes, and reduced unemployement.... like i said, kicked in the teeth for 3 years. I dont know yall are even standing
You appear to need therapy over what is happening to Trump, I canít imagine how you were able to handle 8 years of Obama.

Old
  (#40)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

12-13-2019, 01:22 PM

Quote:
You appear to need therapy over what is happening to Trump, I canít imagine how you were able to handle 8 years of Obama.
speaking of which, his next term may be more than 8 years

Old
  (#41)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member

12-13-2019, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
speaking of which, his next term may be more than 8 years
Does that include a work/release program?

Old
  (#42)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member

12-13-2019, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Does that include a work/release program?
hope so... with paparazzi following please... I want pics of him doing actual real sweat-worthy work

Old
  (#43)
jasonlaus
Rep for Smorg
jasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond repute

12-13-2019, 01:51 PM

Quote:
like i said, kicked in the teeth for 3 years. I dont know yall are even standing
If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough.

Old
  (#44)
tableroll
AzB Silver Member
tableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond repute

12-13-2019, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyg View Post
Trump is abusing his office by winning it!! What the Dem wits are accusing Trump of doing, they have already done before. Nadler saying this is a "somber" time for them. Ha Ha Ha. You have exposed your lying and hypocrisy so many times, no one believes anything your party says. This circus locks up next years election for Trump!!

Old
  (#45)
our_auctionguy
The Wall.....
our_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

12-13-2019, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tableroll View Post
Trump is abusing his office by winning it!! What the Dem wits are accusing Trump of doing, they have already done before. Nadler saying this is a "somber" time for them. Ha Ha Ha. You have exposed your lying and hypocrisy so many times, no one believes anything your party says. This circus locks up next years election for Trump!!
What I don't understand is why not a single elected or appointed official spent a day in jail for using the IRS to target conservative non-profit political action based groups. If they think that Trump "asking with pressure" a foreign official to investigate the real activities of the Bidens who were neck deep in the middle of protecting Burisma and their 1.2 Billion Dollar US Aid theft is a criminal act by the Trump..... then...........something smells rotten in Denmark. Had to be more than just the Bidens' hands getting greased. Follow the money and I would expect our President to do no less than demand accountability in the form of an investigation of all those close to Burisma at that time.

Page 3 of 4 123 4

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: