Just in***worlds best box cue ever****black boar

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is my second Tony Schiannella box cue, and its a world shaker. There are so many new and exciting features in this cue. Take a close look at the inlays...they are amazing. And it truly does play like GOD.

I will probably put this up for sale very soon....the asking price will start at around $65,000.00 being he charged me so much for it check out the storage

Get ready for the amazing all you box cue lovers

IMG_0913.jpg

IMG_3750.jpg

IMG_3741.jpg

IMG_3743.jpg

IMG_3744.jpg

incredible decal inlays.....LOL
IMG_3745.jpg

IMG_3747.jpg

look at all the storage space....unbelievable
IMG_3748.jpg

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
stop

I cant stand it....I love it.......I bid $49,263.87

OH CRAP....I forgot I own this baby SORRY

LGSM3

Jake<built cues for fun
Silver Member
thats actually pretty badass, he made need some practice on his box making ability though.

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1:

That has got to be the funniest thing I have ever seen. It looks soooooo cool. I can't imagine how hard Tony was laughing when he actually thought of doing this. And then when he was actually building it. It must have been a riot....

Thanks for making me smile!

Chris <~~~~~ had a pretty rough day :(

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1:

That has got to be the funniest thing I have ever seen. It looks soooooo cool. I can't imagine how hard Tony was laughing when he actually thought of doing this. And then when he was actually building it. It must have been a riot....

Thanks for making me smile!

Chris <~~~~~ had a pretty rough day :(

Chris, When I got it, I called Tony and Donny picked up. We were laughing about this beauty for about a half an hour. Then Tony got on, and it started all over.

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
sorry no specs..what you see is what you get LOL and not a chance on escrow, this baby is way too valuable to be trusted with anybody.

Fair enough, Steve. I don't blame you.

One more question, does it roll straight? :grin:

Last edited: