Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Colorado mom lets porch pirates take out her trash with decoy packages

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Colorado mom lets porch pirates take out her trash with decoy packages
Old
  (#1)
Rybord
AzB Silver Member
Rybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1500

Talking Colorado mom lets porch pirates take out her trash with decoy packages - 12-13-2019, 05:00 PM

Colorado mom lets porch pirates take out her trash with decoy packages: 'They deserve it'

https://www.foxnews.com/us/colorado-...decoy-packages

A Colorado woman reportedly gave some porch pirates a taste of their own medicine this week by leaving trash-filled Amazon packages outside her front door.

Christine Hyatt told KKTV in Colorado Springs that thieves have stolen at least 20 packages from her porch and last Wednesday was the third time she was able to dupe the criminals into removing her garbage for free.

"We forgot to set our trash out for Thanksgiving, so we were overflowing with trash," she told the station. "I've had packages stolen and I went, 'You know what? I have extra boxes -- let's see if someone will take our trash!'"

Hyatt said the thefts are more than just inconvenient. Among the items that have been stolen was her daughter’s diabetes medication.

"She can't afford to have her own medication stolen just because people are jerks," Hyatt said. "This is my way of fighting back."

In her next package, Hyatt plans to include cigarette butts, kitty litter and fast-food wrappers, KKTV reported.

"My daughter told me that it was gross," Hyatt said. "But they deserve it."

Old
  (#2)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

12-13-2019, 05:04 PM

I'm sure that her house is now black-balled amongst the thieves....she needs to convince her neighbors to follow suit.

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow, idiotic, and inane comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#3)
our_auctionguy
The Wall.....
our_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

12-13-2019, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ View Post
I'm sure that her house is now black-balled amongst the thieves....she needs to convince her neighbors to follow suit.
I was telling the wife that if I were a criminal wanting free shit, all I would do all day is plant a gps tracker on a UPS truck.... and drive around 2 minutes behind it. Problem is you would need a truck as big as a UPS truck by the time you got to the end of his route.

Old
  (#4)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
12-14-2019, 07:09 AM

The Ring (video doorbell) network around my area is ride with footage of thieves stealing packages.

Completely infuriating.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: