Caught Sharking at SBE

FeelDaShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hill-hill $3500 set and this guy grabs the chalk while Aranas is down on his shot. There’s a video of it in the comments where Aranas stands up immediately and holds his hand out asking for the chalk back. Sadly, he got down again and missed to sell out the set.

Attachments

• AF9FC1E2-AE02-47ED-ACD9-A63CC67DA263.jpg
    AF9FC1E2-AE02-47ED-ACD9-A63CC67DA263.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 1,834
Last edited:

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Against certain players, sharking is part of the experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
And you wonder why pool will never get the sponsorship here like golf.

Just the opposite, this guy sharked the entire night and everybody kept watching.

I dont understand why everybody wants pool to be boring - that's why there are no viewers.

I bet everybody on the stream wanted to knock that guy and his crew out, the world needs villians.
Jason

billiardthought

Anti-intellectualism
Silver Member
Just the opposite, this guy sharked the entire night and everybody kept watching.

I dont understand why everybody wants pool to be boring - that's why there are no viewers.

I bet everybody on the stream wanted to knock that guy and his crew out, the world needs villians.
Jason

I guess you do AZB the service of acting as the villain

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Jason
No guestion anytime you get emotional attachment response you've won and really DD has played through much worse in his country that was a stroll in the park for him

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And you wonder why pool will never get the sponsorship here like golf.

It was an action match, not a tournament match. In the back room, if you play Burrito then you know what you’re in for. If that’s not your cup of tea, that’s not the game you should be in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'd like to see him try that playing against Dennis. He would be in for a surprise. Dennis would just smile and slam the ball in the hole for emphasis. He has a way of putting a stop to all the sharking. He just plays a little better when they do stuff like that. :wink:

strmanglr scott

All about Focus
Silver Member

Jason

Poor sportsmanship does not make the game more exciting or better to watch.

Good way to get your fingers broke.

When someone sharks me, I stop, get up off the shot, re-chalk, go through my pre-shot routine all over again. Then I get down to shoot again. Shark me again, I do it all over again.

Sharking says, 'I'm not good enough to beat you on skill alone'.

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
I'd like to see him try that playing against Dennis. He would be in for a surprise. Dennis would just smile and slam the ball in the hole for emphasis. He has a way of putting a stop to all the sharking. He just plays a little better when they do stuff like that. :wink:

Not a lot of Dennis' around and an awful lot of dirtbags.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

When Orcollo beat Frost Orcollo played as good as it gets and speaking of Frost...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVyNAmhKbm0

Frost was trying to get inside Pagulayan's head and I actually think Pagulayan ended up getting inside Frost's head.

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Aranas is from the Philippines, I'm surprised he even saw the guy pick up the chalk.

And anyone have a link to the match?

FeelDaShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No guestion anytime you get emotional attachment response you've won and really DD has played through much worse in his country that was a stroll in the park for him

I’m sure he’s used to playing around a crowded table but they aren’t blatently sharking like this in the Philippines. Big difference. I don’t care who you are or how calm you seem, that BS will always bother you and change your focus.

highkarate

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Honestly I watched that stream and they guy was kinda of standing at the table the whole time. DD sort of tacitly approved by letting him do it so there was sort of a precedent set. DD did not lose that match because of sharking either, he simply got outmoved in a game he did not know as well as his opponent.

Danimal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How nice to see Burrito getting some recognition on his big day:grin:

Attachments

• burrito.jpg
    burrito.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 678