The ANY & ALL Interesting Observations - 2019 Int'l 9b

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
A granddaughter of the Janscos accepted the plaque...with some nice words.

61336FA1-0C12-4CA5-B992-9683AAA844B5.jpeg

I dismember her name...someone on AZ will know.

erhino41

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did Chris Melling and Jayson kiss? :grin-square:

Another observation was that I heard Danny Deliberto, more than once, say "I remember when that was a hard shot" referring to how these elite players of today are taking on extremely tough shots like they're no big deal.

I have to agree that in pool, like many other sports, the athletes of today (yes, I'm including today's pool players as athletes) are up a few notches from what they were 40, 50 60+ years ago.

best,
brian kc

BLASPHEMY! None of these guys could beat Willie on his worst day.

I thought everyone knew that.

Seriously though, these guys are ball potting freaks.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Alex reminds me of Danny D on the mic...handles it like a pro.

9B66C472-2759-41DA-9D47-D833F670F3A9.jpeg

He had everybody laughing....except for his mother....she was crying

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Greg Sullivan’s greatest gift to pool, perhaps..

101F323F-E86B-46FD-BDC1-EF1A746E614B.jpeg

C67E8CF7-3220-498C-85E7-E06EA0A887F6.jpeg

It made setting up for a major tournament so much more practical.

dnixon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was a great event. Loved watching the juniors play. But did you know the winner of the juniors got absolutely nothing not even a trophy or plaque! You would think the winner Would had Received a trophy or a plaque to remember this event by.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
It was a great event. Loved watching the juniors play. But did you know the winner of the juniors got absolutely nothing not even a trophy or plaque! You would think the winner Would had Received a trophy or a plaque to remember this event by.

Brian, Kickin’ Chicken, knows them.
Brian, names and pics would be nice.

dnixon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pt109 I know the young man who won the amateur also. I went over to congratulate him and asked if I could see the trophy. At that time I was informed there was no trophy or anything else. But again I did enjoy watching the Juniors play. Should be more events for them.And I’m not downing Pat or anyone else involved with the Juniors Event just think there should’ve been a trophy or something that they can show off to their friends and family.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Pt109 I know the young man who won the amateur also. I went over to congratulate him and asked if I could see the trophy. At that time I was informed there was no trophy or anything else. But again I did enjoy watching the Juniors play. Should be more events for them.And I’m not downing Pat or anyone else involved with the Juniors Event just think there should’ve been a trophy or something that they can show off to their friends and family.

Definitely a lapse in judgement there. Somebody dropped the ball.