Who makes the best Billiard Glove

JCMn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
+1 for Finger Slides. I've tried other gloves and they would always wear through the pal area with 3 months or so.

I've had the Finger Slides for 9 months now, and not even the beginning of a wear issue.

For those concerned about 2-piece configuration, I believe they can also be customized to be more similar to a "regular" glove.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Best glove I've ever seen/used is the SLIX glove. It was fingertipless too, but used all five fingers in the glove. It also had small rubber dots to grip the table, on the palm. They don't make them anymore, but I still have an old one in my case, to use in very high humidity.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Richardson

Who me ?
Silver Member
Richardson...Where do you get these wierd ideas? There is no real sponsorship in pool, with the exception of a handful of players. Certainly nobody is paid to wear a glove.

Well, if you didn't notice......I asked a question.

Secondly i know Pro's who get merchandise as a *sponsorship* to sell ect.

malidave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My friend has tried many brands and the best are.....

Longoni

gloves.png

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't know the brand............

What glove do you use and why.

Hi there,

I'm one of these old school guys that tried a predator about a year ago and loved it. For years i was stubborn to change and thought I didn't need one.
As far as the glove thing, I didn't think i needed that either. I was wrong.

I just started to play again after quiting cold turkey for two months to heal up, and put on one of these gloves. I had to cut off the middle finger tip of the glove because the seam was right at the end of my finger when I would raise up my bridge. Very uncomfortable. I'm sure other ones wouldn't have that problem.

It was only $10.00. I don't remember the brand but it has the bones of a skeleton on the back side.

I was wrong again like with the predator. Not only does the stroke stay consistent butmy shaft stays really clean. I can't see any disadvantage to the glove, only advantages.

I've always had oily skin. Humidity would reall take a toll on my game sometimes.

I'm glad this thread is here. If you havn't tried a glove you need to do so.

I'm also curious which ones players think are the best. I have no clue. I'm a nubie to the world of the gloved ones.

Thanks geno...........

9 on the snap

Budweiser fears me
Silver Member
I got a Isotoner glove from Dan Marino for Christmas, and it's Fantastic! It makes me look sporty too!

pmata814

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've never tried finger slides, but as far as gloves I've tried a few. I also liked pooldawg the best. I just ordered a new one kuz my old one tore and also ordered a predator just to see how I like it. I'll let u know once I get it. ;)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

I said I'd let u know so I am :). I really liked the Predator glove. Its very well made, its a perfect fit, and the shaft slides perfectly. The only thing I didn't like is that the word 'predator is printed on the top of the glove and on certain shots it got in the way of my stroke because the shaft gets stuck on it (I use closed bridge for most of my shots). Luckily I ordered another pooldawg as well.

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
I said I'd let u know so I am :). I really liked the Predator glove. Its very well made, its a perfect fit, and the shaft slides perfectly. The only thing I didn't like is that the word 'predator is printed on the top of the glove and on certain shots it got in the way of my stroke because the shaft gets stuck on it (I use closed bridge for most of my shots). Luckily I ordered another pooldawg as well.

You're kidding? The raised/rubberized "Predator" logo is right where the shaft contacts the glove?

If that's true, that's a really poor design. <shakes head> They should've silk-screened the logo in, instead of decal'ing it!

-Sean

billy bones

billy bones
Silver Member
Best glove

Mother nature makes the best glove...the human hand. I don't use a glove never have. You lose natural feel. Keep your equipment and hands clean and dry and you do not need an artificial barrier,...
"I don't need no stinkin' glove man..." :grin:

mullyman

Hung Like a Gnat!
Silver Member
I use Sir Joseph gloves and my game went up 4 balls as soon as I put one on. :thumbup:

MULLY
if anyone takes that seriously.....

pmata814

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You're kidding? The raised/rubberized "Predator" logo is right where the shaft contacts the glove?

If that's true, that's a really poor design. <shakes head> They should've silk-screened the logo in, instead of decal'ing it!

-Sean

Its printed on the top part of the 3rd finger. I played again with it last night for a while and it didn't get in the way. Its only on certain shots. I'll have to pay more attention to see when exactly that is. I hope I can work it out kuz I really like the way the glove fits.

whitewolf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What glove do you use and why.

I have a barn and in the winter it gets pretty damn cold, so I went to an outdoors store and discovered GLOVE LINERS.

These are without a doubt the best pool gloves ever - zero friction.

Down side - they are so thin they wear out fast, but they are the ticket.

Keith Jawahir

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been using the N.I.C Felice glove for a long time now. seems pretty durable, the only reason i've had to buy a new one is because the last one got lost. I've tried some other ones, but this one seems to fit the best and has the best feel. I've looked at those finger wrap things, i personally wouldn't go anywhere near one, they look too bulky and i wouldn't be able to feel the cue.