Amazing shots by Stalev (pyramid)

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
Они вкусные и они никогда не просят денег!

Treyf123

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whats the big deal anyone could do that with those HUGE pockets lol :grin-square::grin-square:

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
Рик Эстли никогда не выпустит вас, или вас разочаровать.

madmiller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Чуваки, завязывайте так прикалываться. Я чуть со смеха кони не отбросил. :D:D:D
Bing-google enhanced Russian is so funny to read.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i think its harder to put juice on those balls than pool balls, wow amazing stuff.

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
¡¡отурк теарги ˙адимарип или отэ луп онжавен 'елотс мондряьлиб ан ртсном йищяотсан - велатс янеж
now I wonder how much time did it take you replacing every single letter in proper order :thumbup:

stevea

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is a Pyramid table in south florida. I play every time I go down there. It's a lot of fun. You do really have to hit the balls hard for them to go in.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
Чуваки, завязывайте так прикалываться. Я чуть со смеха кони не отбросил. :D:D:D
Bing-google enhanced Russian is so funny to read.

"Dude, tie so joking. I almost laugh with horses is not discarded."

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
"Dude, tie so joking. I almost laugh with horses is not discarded."

Although these are Chinglish, they are funny nonetheless:

chinglish_1468537c.jpg

abc_chinglish8_070531_ssh.jpg

Another favorite is to translate something from English to Russian, copy/paste the result for translation from Russian back to English, copy/paste *that* result again for translation from English to Russian, etc. Do this about 4 times, and watch the result get funnier and funnier!

-Sean

Last edited:

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
I said:
[...] I almost bought the farm laughing!:D

That's not good customer form, madmiller. Some of those farmers have a lot of family pride invested in those farms before they're forced to have to sell them due to economic conditions. And you're laughing during the purchase?

:p
-Sean <-- tongue in cheek

madmiller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's not good customer form, madmiller. Some of those farmers have a lot of family pride invested in those farms before they're forced to have to sell them due to economic conditions. And you're laughing during the purchase?

:p
-Sean <-- tongue in cheek

It's been a few years since I came to the states and the capitalism starts to take over me, I guess, I am becoming americanized. :frown:

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
It's been a few years since I came to the states and the capitalism starts to take over me, I guess, I am becoming americanized. :frown:

I was just funnin' with ya -- hoping the continued humor pushed you further into that "falling off the chair / buying the farm" thing. :p

Not that I'd wish you harm, of course. ;)

For a thread that was supposed to be demonstrative of a great player (Stalev), it sure took on a life of its own!

Hope that Evgeny finds it in himself to come states-side once again, so we can witness his brilliance. Perhaps DCC...?

-Sean

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
here we have a rarity recently posted. Thanks to the man who was wise and lucky enough to catch this legendary game on tape, and for sharing it now!
u-tube vid

Year 1999, Russian all-around championship, the game is so-called Classic Russian pyramid. It is played with one cue ball (yellow ball in this game), basically any ball pocketed adds its value number to player's total. The target is to score 71 points.
What makes this game legendary is that Stalev scores 74 in one inning, which is best run ever (in competitive play). In post-match interview Evgeny claims he ran 85 in practice. Also when asked if playing pool helped him to master cue ball control to such perfection he replies "It's all because of pool". Just to note again that pool is more complex game, though it might seem otherwise from US coast.