Congratulations to TheSneak

Vyc

╭∩╮(︶︿&#650
Silver Member
Congratulations to TheSneak for winning his bracket at the US Amateur Preliminary this past weekend. He earned a spot for the nationals in FL this November.

Anybody else going?

RFranklin

Ready, fire...aim
Silver Member
US Amateur

I got in by the skin of my teeth this weekend. We had a pretty tough region in that there we two prior overall champs there. Travis Gunn and Ernesto Bayaua. They both made it in and I dont think either one gave up more than 3 games in any of their matches.

RFranklin

Ready, fire...aim
Silver Member
Complete List

I think there are still 2 or 3 qualifiers that will be played this weekend so I dont think the list will be out for a while.

Vyc

╭∩╮(︶︿&#650
Silver Member
who is the sneak?

TheSneak, is Will Stem, an APA player from Maryland. I think it's quite an accomplishment for anyone to be able to qualify to go to any National Tournament.

I would congratulate anyone else who makes it.

Vyc

╭∩╮(︶︿&#650
Silver Member
I got in by the skin of my teeth this weekend. We had a pretty tough region in that there we two prior overall champs there. Travis Gunn and Ernesto Bayaua. They both made it in and I dont think either one gave up more than 3 games in any of their matches.

Congrats RFranklin. Good Job!!!

TheSneak

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks VYC, and thanks everyone! It was a really tough field, but I played my heart out this past weekend and played some of the best pool of my life. It's just one step closer to where I want to be with my pool game. I can't wait to put my game to the test in November. See you guys in FL! :D

stevea

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There were 8 of us. Besides myself, it was Jason Richko, Kraig Ray, and Rolando. The others ones I didn't really know.