Chances of meeting single female that likes billiards

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What are the chances of meeting a single straight female that likes billiards and is interested in starting a relationship?

I am basically deciding if pool is a good way to meet a woman for a relationship.

So far after a few years, it seems the sport is great for hanging out with the guys. But not for meeting the right woman.

I met my wife at a pool hall. Her sister met her husband at a pool hall. Two of their friends got married and met at a pool hall.

To point out a fun fact, it was all the same pool hall.

I got dragged there on a blind date by a buddy of mine that was dating my wife's sister at the time.

One pool hall, at least 3 marriages and 6 kids from that, including my son who is a pool nut which enabled me to take many trips around the country with him for Jr Nationals and league.

It happens, but it may be tough to meet the "right woman", or "right guy" at a pool hall, considering how people are in those things, in general. You want to marry someone that tries to find a way to take money off weaker players? Or gets in fights over a shot or drinks a string of beers every night and pukes in the parking lot? You may meet "A" woman at a pool hall though LOL

JC

Coos Cues
There are women that are single with children looking for eligible guys.

Those women may think a guy with a pool hobby that can say no to alcohol, while at the pool hall has advantages.

Most pool players I know do not get blackout drunk.

I could imagine league matches taking a lot longer if opponents are attracted.

giphy.gif

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, you're shopping for single mothers. Kudos sir

A buddy of mine moved to a small town back in the early 90s.

He noticed that they had a home for unwed mothers, and it was going out of business.

Being the civic minded gentlemen he was, he went out and made sure they stayed in business by creating an ample supply of unwed mothers.

Some guys deserve a medal. :thumbup:

wahcheck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Take a look at.......

Youtube and type in: Top 7 prettiest women pool shooters...

Man, I'd like a relationship with most any one of those gals.......I'd be playing with them on any table....

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's an interesting and a bit funny question, but I think this has to be looked at from the women's point of view, if possible.

-snip-

All the best,
WW

I agree here, it is a bit more interesting to think about than a 45th post about what the best chalk is LOL

Maybe we should, as a forum of good looking and world traveled pool experts, write a dating book for pool players.

"15 Tips On How To Pick Up Chicks With Your Low Deflection Shaft"

or maybe

"Why Stick With One Hole When There Are 6? A Guide To Gettin' The Loose Women That Like One Pocket" by Mosconi's Willie

Last edited:

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
A problem not mentioned in dating a fellow pool player is break-up. I ended up coming back to Amsterdam, while she stayed at Steinway.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you want a wife
you want a decent life
get as far from pool as you can

oh,i read about people hitting the lottery,
the odds are better for that than good things at the pool room

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Just meet somebody, anyplace. If you are compatible, bring up pool.

A woman enjoys spending time with her man. It matters less to them what that may be.

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
The key to grabbing ANY available woman with desirable traits, no matter whether she be in a pool hall or elsewhere, is to be physically fit, and be an alpha type, without the corresponding arsehole qualities. But the physically fit part is most important. A man of 40+ who is extremely physically fit, pretty much has the world as his oyster. Because there is VERY little competition, at least in America.

If there are any available women even present in your local pool scene, you'd be better served to get in the gym and start lifting, versus almost any other half-serious advice you would get in this thread.

AND...... If you DO start packing on some muscle and dropping the jelly rolls, you'll find that you start getting attention from ALL the single ladies in your age range (and some below), and you just might start losing interest in the pool room ladies.

madhatter44

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know where they are

Send me $100 friends and family and I will tell you where they are.Here is an example...

Attachments

• 20180528_215605.jpg
    20180528_215605.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 298

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Lol.

I’m looking for a pretty chick, long hair, wears yoga pants and sports bra often around the house, at least a 550 Fargo, with 1 child 5-10 years old or the inability to have children, under 5’6 and 135, a freak, well spoken and with good handwriting.

Ask around / keep an eye out and lmk. Thanks.

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The key to grabbing ANY available woman with desirable traits, no matter whether she be in a pool hall or elsewhere, is to be physically fit, and be an alpha type, without the corresponding arsehole qualities. But the physically fit part is most important. A man of 40+ who is extremely physically fit, pretty much has the world as his oyster. Because there is VERY little competition, at least in America.

If there are any available women even present in your local pool scene, you'd be better served to get in the gym and start lifting, versus almost any other half-serious advice you would get in this thread.

AND...... If you DO start packing on some muscle and dropping the jelly rolls, you'll find that you start getting attention from ALL the single ladies in your age range (and some below), and you just might start losing interest in the pool room ladies.

Of course if you are rich and fat and old then the real talent comes out. :)