Question on cue value

thekid14

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was curious about the value of one of my cues. I have a 1974 Bludworth in about 90% condition. It has the original shaft plus an extra that was made in 86. It has an ebony butt cap and 4 floating ebony points with a irish linen wrap and silver rings at abcde. Sorry i dont have pics as i dont have a digital camera. If anybody has any clue what the value of this may be, any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Mike

ps the blue book says that blud did not start making cues until 88 however he verified that he started out around 73 or 74

Last edited:

masonh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.2%
110   2   0
not sure if the age makes it more valuable,but i don't think so in this case.i would guess $300-500 depending on condition.

FLYINGSNAIL

Koo Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
thekid14 said:
I was curious about the value of one of my cues. I have a 1974 Bludworth in about 90% condition. It has the original shaft plus an extra that was made in 86. It has an ebony butt cap and 4 floating ebony points with a irish linen wrap and silver rings at abcde. Sorry i dont have pics as i dont have a digital camera. If anybody has any clue what the value of this may be, any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Mike

ps the blue book says that blud did not start making cues until 88 however he verified that he started out around 73 or 74
post some pictures and cue spec. People can give you opinion about your cue.:)