Book Finally Coming?

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
C'mon, Connie,

You're a Mom. Can't you give us just a little hint? Will it be ready by Christmas? Gee whiz, what are we gonna do for stocking stuffers?

C'mon Mom! You can tell us.

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What do you suppose pretending to be your wife does to your credibility?

pj
chgo

You don’t know Stan. If not for his stubbornness CTE would have never been solved. When Stan said he would no longer post here, he meant every word he said. He’s so stubborn that he insisted that I copy his words or quote him directly. It’s coming to an very soon.

Besides, what is posted here by me for Stan is more likely to move the needle to the positive rather than the negative.

I think it’s clear here as to why Stan has not posted here in over two years. Why would he rethink it. There’s almost always an issue with anything that Stan says or does.

Connie Shuffett

Last edited:

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
Nope!
The visual skills necessary for one are totally different for the other. You have no chance of explaining how one’s vision works for each approach. It’s night and day. Stan’s Truth Series will back that up.

Connie Shuffett

The perceptions are gotten exactly the same way. For example, a 15° perception is gathered from certain visuals. It doesn't matter if you plan on using a manual pivot or a Pro1 sweep, the perception (the "fixed" cb) is gathered in the same manner. It is the foundation of the system. Of course what you do with that perception afterwards, visually, is different, depending on whether you pivot or sweep to the shot line. This is according to Stan's own words, not conjecture on my part.

CTE proponents are quick to say non-CTE proponents don't know or understand the system. But some of us actually do, despite what Stan or other CTE users believe.

Last edited:

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The perceptions are gotten exactly the same way. For example, a 15° perception is gathered from certain visuals. It doesn't matter if you plan on using a manual pivot or a Pro1 sweep, the perception (the "fixed" cb) is gathered in the same manner. It is the foundation of the system. Of course what you do with that perception afterwards, visually, is different, depending on whether you pivot or sweep to the shot line. This is according to Stan's own words, not conjecture on my part.

They start the same but that comes to an abrupt end. One can be quite simple and the other can be extremely challenging,

An experienced hardened CTE PRO ONE practitioner can interchange the two with ease if the processes are thoroughly understood and well-ingrained.

Manual pivoting is so odd and different that Hal told Stan that he’d never figure it out. You would have no chance of figuring the process out at this stage.

Connie Shuffett

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

CTE proponents are quick to say non-CTE proponents don't know or understand the system. But some of us actually do, despite what Stan or other CTE users believe.

How much will you bet that you can explain the process all of the way through-visually? Bet up to 10,000 and Stan will put his Truth Series out this week.

Connie Shuffett

Last edited:

BC21

Gold Member
Silver Member
They start the same but that comes to an abrupt end. One can be quite simple and the other can be extremely challenging,

An experienced hardened CTE PRO ONE practitioner can interchange the two with ease if the processes are thoroughly understood and well-ingrained.

Manual pivoting is so odd and different that Hal told Stan that he’d never figure it out. You would have no chance of figuring the process out at this stage.

Connie Shuffett

I actually believe in a couple of YouTube clips Stan does an excellent job explaining the manual pivots. They are not difficult to figure out.

BC21

Gold Member
Silver Member
How much will you bet that you can explain the process all of the way through-visually?

Connie Shuffett

I would not bet a thing. I post links to Stan's videos, links to his very own words and instructions on how to do the system, and still he and others say I am wrong. How in the world could I bet anything, knowing that even if I explained it in Stan's own words I would be called wrong?! Lol

It'd be like someone saying 2+2=4, but then when I say "2+2=4" they say "no, you're wrong, you don't understand it." Lol. There is just no way to win.

Regardless of being called wrong, here is my best explanation: For any given CTE visual a "fixed" cb is established, visually. The fixed edges provide a certain ccb perspective/perception. The 1/2 tip offset pivot or sweep is based on this perceived fixed ccb. From here the player executes the physical end of the rotation back to the final ccb. This can be in the form of a manual 1/2 tip pivot or a visual sweep or a combination of both.

Last edited:

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Betting against someone that he can't explain CTE ( after watching countless videos of it ) is a self-defeating cause.
That after this system was emphatically argued was a SIMPLE system.

Who is going to publish the book ? Maybe we can call them to hurry it up .
If they can't even commit to a one-year timeline, maybe they need a push.

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I actually believe in a couple of YouTube clips Stan does an excellent job explaining the manual pivots. They are not difficult to figure out.

You’d get lost with the visual instructions in a hurry. Stan is talking about how to use one’s vision for the whole process. You’re not there and won’t be there until after his Truth Series. And then it will take much time to know it because true knowledge comes from experience, something that you do not have at this time. You have never knowingly experienced real CTE.

On a closing note, Stan thinks you’re closer to using CTE than you are to using fractions. That’s another story. Stan will explain that in his Truth Series down the line.

Connie Shuffett

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Betting against someone that he can't explain CTE ( after watching countless videos of it ) is a self-defeating cause.
That after this system was emphatically argued was a SIMPLE system.

Who is going to publish the book ? Maybe we can call them to hurry it up .
If they can't even commit to a one-year timeline, maybe they need a push.

Don’t know.

After book design is finished then a publishing company will be chosen based on various factors.

Connie Shuffett

BC21

Gold Member
Silver Member
You’d get lost with the visual instructions in a hurry. Stan is talking about how to use one’s vision for the whole process. You’re not there and won’t be there until after his Truth Series. And then it will take much time to know it because true knowledge comes from experience, something that you do not have at this time. You have never knowingly experienced real CTE.

On a closing note, Stan thinks you’re closer to using CTE than you are to using fractions. That’s another story. Stan will explain that in his Truth Series down the line.

Connie Shuffett

Fair enough, except for me being closer to using CTE than fractions. I am a straightforward "noser", looking straight down my cue to exactly where I want to send the cb, just like thowing a baseball -- look straight to where I want it to go and send it there.

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For the most part I am simply copying what Stan writes in the note section of his I-Phone.
I inject as I feel like it according to the post.

We are right in the middle of what seems like round the clock remodeling of a few rooms in our home. I am very much out of routine and to be honest this posting gig has given me something to do to keep my mind off of being so bored from doing nothing. That’s about to change as I am going to reclaim my regular daily activities.

Connie Shuffett

Stan makes a vow 2 years ago never to return to AZ and, as you say, he is stubborn and so will never return. You call me a word-twisting loser with mental issues (I called you a "nice person") yet you are making the proposition that since you are copying Stan's text into AZ then technically he hasn't returned to AZ??? ROFL!! I can just see Stan standing behind you eating a bowl of Cheerios telling you what to type as he eats. He's a stubborn guy, that Stan! :rolleyes:

Hate to burst your bubble, but Stan has posted on AZ since he made his melodramatic exit from AZ. Bet you up to $10,000 on it!

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fair enough, except for me being closer to using CTE than fractions. I am a straightforward "noser", looking straight down my cue to exactly where I want to send the cb, just like thowing a baseball -- look straight to where I want it to go and send it straight there.

Stan is sure that’s what you think, but in the zone it’s another story. You can be easily fooled into thinking you’re engaged in fractions. When Hal Houle stated that the top 200 players were using his system, there was some validity to it.
Tyler Styer recently commented that every pro he knew is sweeping into their shots, not just with their cues, but visually.
You’re a good player. You visually sweep too when you’re not thinking about it. Don’t kid yourself.,but then again, you don’t know what you don’t know.

Connie Shuffett

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don’t know.

After book design is finished then a publishing company will be chosen based on various factors.

Connie Shuffett

That's interesting. Some of your acolytes have been telling us that your book was "at the publisher" and that release date was out of you hands. At least this thread cleared up that misconception.

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stan makes a vow 2 years ago never to return to AZ and, as you say, he is stubborn and so will never return. You call me a word-twisting loser with mental issues (I called you a "nice person") yet you are making the proposition that since you are copying Stan's text into AZ then technically he hasn't returned to AZ??? ROFL!! I can just see Stan standing behind you eating a bowl of Cheerios telling you what to type as he eats. He's a stubborn guy, that Stan! :rolleyes:

Hate to burst your bubble, but Stan has posted on AZ since he made his melodramatic exit from AZ. Bet you up to $10,000 on it!

Stan made no bones about how I was posting. If you’re just now catching on, I feel sorry for you.

Contractors have taken over our house. Stan and I have been forced into a small utility room all day today. Actually, they just left for the day. It’s over real soon and I will be through with posting for a good spell. It’s been interesting, though. I have learned a lot about what Stan has said to be true about the Aiming Police.

Connie Shuffett

BC21

Gold Member
Silver Member
Stan is sure that’s what you think, but in the zone it’s another story. You can be easily fooled into thinking you’re engaged in fractions. When Hal Houle stated that the top 200 players were using his system, there was some validity to it.
Tyler Styer recently commented that every pro he knew is sweeping into their shots, not just with their cues, but visually.
You’re a good player. You visually sweep too when you’re not thinking about it. Don’t kid yourself.,but then again, you don’t know what you don’t know.

Connie Shuffett

I've heard this before. And it very well might be true. Of course I sweep into the shots, but I know it's not based on an exact halftip offset from one of 2 or 3 CTE perceptions. I honestly believe Hal Houle meant that every shot when using CTE is within half a tip from the shot line, not exactly half a tip every time.

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see the book and truth series. I'm not too stubborn to recognize and accept valid points and logical explanations when I see them.