Book/website that lists less common billiard games w/rules

BassMasterK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm interested in other billiard games beyond the standard 4 or 5 that everyone plays. I was wondering if anyone knows of a resource that would list some of these games with rules? I did a google search and came up with a site or two had that some listed but quite a few didn't have rules or they were pretty incomplete.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm interested in other billiard games beyond the standard 4 or 5 that everyone plays. I was wondering if anyone knows of a resource that would list some of these games with rules? I did a google search and came up with a site or two had that some listed but quite a few didn't have rules or they were pretty incomplete.

The BCA Ruleobook.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here are 300 games, if you can find a copy of the book....

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?264349&p=345684

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The only BCA rulebook I have seen focuses on the main games people play. Is there a version that covers a bunch of the less common games?
Not much beyond the 15 or so in the current rule book.

Carl Sandstrom (Ralph Kramden here) has a bunch of games on his site.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
The only BCA rulebook I have seen focuses on the main games people play. Is there a version that covers a bunch of the less common games?

Every version has the 15-20 games played. Just to be clear, the BCA rule book, not the BCAPL or CSI.

BassMasterK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Go to their Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Over-300-Ways-to-Play-Billiards-131156290284893/) and send a message through FB Messenger. I did this yesterday and got a reply in a few hours.

Thanks Richard, I actually did that and am in the process of attempting to get one but it has been slow on the follow through after making contact. I totally get it, this appears to be a one or two man operation of a side project . I'm just looking for alternatives if this doesn't happen.

TX Poolnut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One of Robert Byrne's books has a whole bunch of obscure games in it. I don't remember which one.