2013 Southern Classic in Tunica......who's in?

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i will be there for the napa events, not sure what days. i have to get with my napa lo. i have apa cities the weekend of june 23rd.

i am eligible for the napa nationals and hope it does not conflict with my apa cities. i might be puttin a lot of miles on my bike that week running between memphis and week.

fathomblue

Rusty Shackleford
Silver Member
Greg, I will be going just catch me at RT9 and I will pick one up.
Mark

Mark, is your last name "Otto"? I forget. I have a couple of your videos and I keep trying to toss your name around, since I liked your DVD materials and I'd like to be accurate.

Are you going to be in Tunica? If so, we should hit a few balls together and have a cold one. Hopefully Brumback will be able to make it as well.

pool101

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Mark, is your last name "Otto"? I forget. I have a couple of your videos and I keep trying to toss your name around, since I liked your DVD materials and I'd like to be accurate.

Are you going to be in Tunica? If so, we should hit a few balls together and have a cold one. Hopefully Brumback will be able to make it as well.

Yes it is Otto, I will be there the 20th - 24th, I talked to John last week and he is hoping to go but has some family with health issues.. so he is not sure yet..
And I would like to hit some, just need to put a face to the name.. pm me your phone #.
Mark

Montana Mike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think I am going for at least the banks and one-pocket. Probably solo though so I am thinking of catching a ride or looking into a bus from Detroit. Getting tired of driving all day and night to a tourney and being exhausted. If someone relatively trustworthy wants to look into sharing a ride or room let me know.

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
I will be there for ultimate 10ball through end of southern classic.maybe find some of you while I'm there?

fathomblue

Rusty Shackleford
Silver Member
A little bump to the top here.

I'm signed up for all 3 Open events.

Anyone know of a place where we can find a list of the paid entries?

Krypto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll be there for the One Pocket Sunday through Wednesday and maybe longer. Good luck this year Ike!