2014 DCC Check in thread!!!

JohnInNH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi all,

Just booked my room for all nine days.

Looking forward to all the great tournaments.

John:smile:

Last edited:

Steppo

That's my Bourbon
Silver Member
Checking in

For the last couple days.:(. I guess it's better than not going at all:)

1 Pocket Ghost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For any of you guys that might be anticipating cash-flow issues come Jan. :( there is a cheap lodgings option available..there's a Motel 6 that's only about a 5 minute drive down the highway past the hotels in New Albany..the rooms there are just $50, and the place is decent...they still have availability right now, but they will fill up...here's their website for anybody interested ------->

http://www.motel6.com/ms/check-avai...&BTR=&corporatePlusNumber=&travelAgentNumber=

- Ghost

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
We booked our rooms so we are now officially going! We'll be there Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday the first weekend. Beware though when my buddy who booked the room called the hotel they told him it was all booked up, and he was about to book us somewhere other than the Horseshoe. I told him to hold on and went on dcctickets.com and there were still rooms available online! We booked online with no problem. Apparently there is an issue with the hotel staff not knowing that rooms are blocked off for DCC guests so when you call they say it's sold out. Bottom line BOOK ONLINE.

Underhill

I'm a writer covering this tournament for ESPN and looking to talk to any players in the NYC area that are planning to attend. Please send me a message and let me know if you are or if you know someone.

Thanks!

pool101

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I will be there Tuesday-Friday for sure, may get there earlier if I can pull it off..

DECO CUE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be there 24th,25 part of the 26th.If anyone wants some of my items I sell get with me and I will bring them to the DCC