Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page What did Pard do to get banned?
Page 4 of 4 « First 234

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#46)
Mr. Wilson
Was
Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2700

06-25-2019, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan White View Post
Dan (not banned yet) here. I was banned for a month early this year for posting a picture that had nothing to do with aiming. It was taken the wrong way. Live and learn. I had one ban for 3 months a few years ago when Stan was still posting but other than that I've been clean. I only post here and there with limited time. I'm spending more time at the table and less at the keyboard.

I don't believe Spider will be back again.

Edit: Mr. Wilson's post above just reminded me that I probably haven't been banned in awhile because he's no longer a moderator! lol. It's all good.

FYI...I never banned you.

Just sayin

"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

-- Mark Twain

Old
  (#47)
Dan White
Banned
Dan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-25-2019, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wilson View Post
FYI...I never banned you.

Just sayin
Well knock me over with a feather! You were listed as the moderator of that forum and you were giving out warnings so I made an assumption. Only you know what goes on behind the scenes, but if you never banned me then thank you.

Old
  (#48)
Mr. Wilson
Was
Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

06-25-2019, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan White View Post
Well knock me over with a feather! You were listed as the moderator of that forum and you were giving out warnings so I made an assumption. Only you know what goes on behind the scenes, but if you never banned me then thank you.
Same way that people I did ban got unbanned.

Easy math

"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

-- Mark Twain

Old
  (#49)
Mr. Wilson
Was

06-25-2019, 06:38 PM

Also Dan,

How many times did I discuss with you what I would and wouldn't accept?

You never violated that, so why assume?
I'm pretty transparent......I think

-- Mark Twain

Old
  (#50)
Dan White
Banned
Dan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond repute

06-25-2019, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wilson View Post
Also Dan,

How many times did I discuss with you what I would and wouldn't accept?

You never violated that, so why assume?
I'm pretty transparent......I think
Well it's all old news anyway as far as I'm concerned. Hey, maybe you could go over to the aiming forum and tell them that I am not the Supreme Leader of the moderator team at AZ. For some nutty reason a couple of them think I'm calling the shots. lol. Someone even started a thread to ask me if I'm a new moderator. I've barely even posted in a month so I don't know why that keeps coming up.

Old
  (#51)
DaveK
pre-proscribed
DaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 526

06-25-2019, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by memikey View Post
... Latin a compulsory subject despite the prospects of us ever requiring to have a conversation with a Roman Centurion being somewhat remote
If I were to wager on who here might have conversation with a Roman Centurion my bet would be on you

Dave

Can't fix stupid, you're on your own.

Old
  (#52)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

06-25-2019, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveK View Post
If I were to wager on who here might have conversation with a Roman Centurion my bet would be on you

Dave
I heard he was almost called in to investigate a chariot accident off a pier into the Tyrrhenian Sea. But that's ancient news now.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Page 4 of 4 « First 234

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: