I'm Going to Tunica

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Read all about it: Southern Classic in July 20-28, 2012

Is Greg Sullivan associated with this? He's my favorite pool industry member. If Greg is involved with this, then, by golly, I'm in like Flynn. :smiling-heart:

When you wake up today, you will read it here first, Keith: We're going to Tunica. ;)

Who is Chad Scharlow?

Ain't nothing better than Beautiful Dixie for a pool tournament! :cool:

Jennie Ann <---On the road again in July and will be lovin' it! :wink2:

Attachments

• header.JPG
    header.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 941

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gosh, I don't read the forum much anymore and missed this thread: Thread about Tunica.

That's what I get for being MIA on AzBilliards. :embarrassed2:

See you in Tunica. Be there or be square! :grin-square:

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
This is some great news! :cool: :thumbup: :)

Is Mr. Earthquake gonna be bringing a cue or will he be mostly spectating?

Either way, Dixie will be better for you guys joining in on the fun.

Wish I could be there.

Best,
Brian kc

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
...Is Mr. Earthquake gonna be bringing a cue or will he be mostly spectating?....

Wish you were coming, K.C. You got time to plan for this. Make it happen, dag nab it! :p

Oh, he'll be hitting 'em for sure. I read there will be a lot of bar boxes, and that's his specialty. :wink:

I hope they have an action table. Are you reading this, Greg? :angel:

My work is a ball and chain, but I will find a way to make this event work for us. It is difficult for me to be away from my job for an extended period of time, but I have a work associate who owes me a favor. I covered his jobs when he went to Europe for 2 weeks. Now it's my turn. I'm calling in my favor, so I can go to Tunica. :p

I might even rent a Cadillac for the road trip. I'm going first class all the way for this one. I'm going to be Riding with the King! ;)

It's been a long while since we've been on the road, and the horse needs to get out of the barn and run. What better place to sow your wild oats than Tunica, I say! :)

Tunica or bust! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Last edited:

Jerry Forsyth

JAM,

Glad to hear you will be in Tunica! Chad is the man who actually runs Diamond Billiards. I do not know his official title but it would have to be President or Chairman or something like that. You'll like him! He has his head screwed on straight.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JAM,

Glad to hear you will be in Tunica! Chad is the man who actually runs Diamond Billiards. I do not know his official title but it would have to be President or Chairman or something like that. You'll like him! He has his head screwed on straight.

Thanks for the info, Jerry. If he's on Greg Sullivan's team, then he must be good peeps! :cool:

victhestick

Registered
tunica

i am hoping that all the bankmasters will be there. i think everyone will enjoy the location. been to a couple of conventions there .

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Gerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cool!....I finally get to meet JAM in person!

I'll be there with my wife Missy....does anyone know if you can bar someone from the slot machines? :) My wife LOVES those things.....and if I"m playing /gambling pool, I can't run interference with her and our bank roll :embarrassed2:

I'm Looking forward to meeting you guys there JAM, and tell Kiether I'll donate on the small track. I always wanted to get in the ring with him!

G.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cool!....I finally get to meet JAM in person!

I'll be there with my wife Missy....does anyone know if you can bar someone from the slot machines? :) My wife LOVES those things.....and if I"m playing /gambling pool, I can't run interference with her and our bank roll :embarrassed2:

I'm Looking forward to meeting you guys there JAM, and tell Kiether I'll donate on the small track. I always wanted to get in the ring with him!

G.

I'm going to have my hands full keeping mine off the dice table. :embarrassed2:

Looking forward to meeting you, Gerry. We're gonna have ourselves a nice little party, to include having some great pool fun! :cool:

gwk9ball

Pool Junkie
Silver Member
Wow thats is so Awesome that Keith is coming back to hit some balls, I go to Derby every year and wasn't planning on going to Tunica but I might have to think twice now!!!

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So is Kieth going to get a little practice in at Valley Forge ? Even a day trip would be great, a lot of people miss Kieth.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So is Kieth going to get a little practice in at Valley Forge ? Even a day trip would be great, a lot of people miss Kieth.

It will be a day trip for sure if I can swing it. This is like one of the busiest work weeks for me. He might go with a "friend" from N'awlins who is supposed to being coming north for a visit. :p