☁ Top 10 Worst Posters ☂

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
How am I the 1st to nominate the Cocobolocrapper? If I want news, I will read cnn.

Why wasn't "cocobolo cowboy" added? It seems there are many that would want him included (cocobolocrapper=cocobolo cowboy I would guess).

Last edited:

BWTadpole

The Nitcracker
Silver Member
I think I could take the #10 spot. 57% of every thread I post in dies! King of AZ Thread Killing!

bigg7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thread killer

I think my % is higher than yours as a thread killer. I'm posting now just to keep your % from jumping.

9BallPaul

Banned
You can edit your post within a certain time frame and it will not show that it has been edited. I think you have about a minute window to do this.

You can edit a post without it being noticed until someone besides you has opened the thread. Then the editing shows up, just fyi.

Sev

I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Silver Member
I've got my own number 1 spot. :)

Hondo and Gabber. Just to see if they are looking. :grin:

JMW

Seen Your Member
Silver Member
Edited: I nominated a member for negative posts and then I realized this was a negative post. So I removed it.

Last edited:

jason

Unprofessional everything
Silver Member
Edited: I nominated a member for negative posts and then I realized this was a negative post. So I removed it.

Ironically, I think this is the first negative post I have ever started and the first to reach 5 pages or more. What does that say about us (as humans)? No wonder PocketPoint and others generate so much attention with stupid posts. Now I'm going to go buy stock in the National Inquirer.

Sev

I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Silver Member
Consider this. Is a negative post really a negative post if it generates positive entertainment?

jason

Unprofessional everything
Silver Member
Consider this. Is a negative post really a negative post if it generates positive entertainment?

Thats too deep...now get back over to the NPR section where you belong.

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
Another attempt at a positive poster. Anyone remember the Love Boat episode when these girls came on board? I was hoping Lauren Tewes would put on a outfit, as she was almost a spitting image of the lead girl in the poster.

Attachments

• DallasCowbotyCheerleaders77.jpg
    DallasCowbotyCheerleaders77.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 28,308

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
I nominate myself for this list. I mean, when I read one of my own posts, I go, "geez, can't this guy explain himself in 30 words or less? What's with these War and Peace novlets every time he posts?" Sheeeeit, every time *I* read one of my own posts, I lose 15 minutes of my life!

:p

(And yes, I know -- "be careful what you wish for." I expect to see "sfleinen" near the top of that list. :thumbup: )

-Sean