Shane Vanboening vs Jayson Shaw

vginaman

Registered
Ring girls...I dont mind it but probably went with More is Less instead of Less Is More. Any girl in a pool room and guys are salivating, don't need to go over the top.

vginaman

Registered
i do like this atmosphere. Thunderdome. In an active bar. Noise. Ring girls. Good commentary. Cheering. A drunk can interrupt this at any time. They have a good formula here. As close to recreating the Mosconi Cup feel as respectably possible.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Shane finally makes a mistake, and Shaw gets back to the table with an easy out.

32-20.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
The break is working well for both players, so Shaw definitely has a chance to come back from this deficit. Just maybe not all the way tonight.

vginaman

Registered
shane's break is making 4 balls and wide open. Shaw breaking good too but tougher layouts. Shane Minus Ten is the line, right now

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
shane's break is making 4 balls and wide open. Shaw breaking good too but tougher layouts. Shane Minus Ten is the line, right now

When Shane's break is working this well I'm pretty sure no one on the planet can beat him in this format.

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Agreed. Shaw needs to hope the break goes away. Who right now has a break to compete with svb? Styer? Filler?