CueVeneer announcement

ELBeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am pleased to announce that CueVeneer.com has been acquired by Unique Products.

When I was first approached about the possibility of selling the business I was against it. However, insurance work from my main job continues to consume my time since the hurricane, and I was uncomfortable being unable to serve my loyal customers. I came to realize Cue Veneer would be a perfect fit for Unique Products- a company known to supply quality cuemaking machines, equipment and supplies.

As such, Jim Sickles and Bryan Swank of Unique Products are taking over the reigns. I am excited that they will continue to offer the same quality veneer, using the same formulas and colors that have been used by the best cuemakers for years. Please understand there will be a delay while they build the inventory back up and "get their hands wet" with this new aspect of their business.

I would like to thank all of my customers for their patience, business and friendship. While I am not leaving the industry, I am passing Cue Veneer on to some trusted associates.

Best of luck to you all,

Beau

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
I am in need of veneers, and didn't see them on their site yet....are they still developing the inventory? Or do we go thru your old site, CueVeneer.com?
Dave

ELBeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Order through cueveneer.com. Your old login and order history are saved, so the change has been seamless for the end user.